Training help, please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abi_xx

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to beauty and I just want to know really where the best place to train in nails. I'm doing a college course at the minute that has nails involved but it's awful and your not really learning much. And tbh I don't really want to waste any more of my time there, I'd rather learn properly somewhere else.

I've read other posts about CND training being the best, but I really could not afford that. So I was wondering if there are other ways of training in nails?

Thanks in advance :) xx

CND is one of the best and I would say that you would be better to save up and train with them, than waste anymore of your money!

It seems alot to start with, but it is like everything, you get what you pay for!!! It is a premium brand and you will be offering a premium service!

Good luck xx

Last edited:
CND training is one of the best value training I have come across as you get your whole kit included and it is all top quality too.

IMO the cheaper courses are a false economy as you have to shell out for equipment + supplies on top or you are generally given lower end brands to learn with.

I agree Syncage, you get amazing training and support, plus everything you need to get started as a successful nail tech.

If you contact Sweet Squared they will provide you with all the information you will need.

You will not be disappointed. xx

If your doing a college course and doing nails, once you've passed and have a certificate showing this and S2 say its fine, then you can do a conversion course to CND, I'm doing that, I have my certs and use NSI but I want to train to use CND l&p, so you always have that option in the future. It is good value for money as you get a good kit with the course.

Latest posts

Back