Training help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paiigey-3

Reaction score
hi, im wanting to get into doing nails professionally for a career, i would like to start on a course but not too sure where to look can anyone help :) ??

Welcome to salon geek

Click on SEARCH above ... hit advanced search ... put in training ... search thread titles ... and enjoy reading about 150 threads that will answer your questions.

hi, im wanting to get into doing nails professionally for a career, i would like to start on a course but not too sure where to look can anyone help :) ??

I am a registered nurse and want to give up my day job and become a nail technician too. That's why I decided to learn the basics by doing an NVQ in Nail Services at my local college. They teach us manicure, extensions, nail art, pedicure, treatments etc etc etc....I then plan on doing extra training on a 1-to-1 basis with CND (sweet squared) after I (fingers crossed) pass my NVQ.

Why don't you have a look at what courses they offer at your local colleges, just as a starting point? HTH

Latest posts

Back