Training in Brisbane, Oz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all
Just wondering if any brisbanites can recommend a training academy for nails? There seems to be a few around, but I do want a good one. Thanks in advance :O)

Hi hun,

I dont know anything about training in Oz (wish I was there tho!) but
nailzoo certainly knows his stuff and his in Sydney, might be worth you trying to contact him. HTH.

xx

If you want to do your government approved certificate there is the Professional Beauty College of Australia if not then Young Nails down the Gold Coast.

I did mine at PBCA (proffesional beauty college of australia) and they were great!
They are in Creek st, not far from Central Station.

Wanda, did you do the cert II or cert III?

Good Morning - Have just read your post.
I am an educator for Aus.e Nail & Beauty Supplies in Brisbane. We conduct Novice and advance Nail courses.
If you would like to call me and give me your details I am happy to talk to you and send you some information - alternatively you are more than welcome to come in and see our training rooms and talk directly with me
Hope to hear from you soon
Nellie
07 3423 2040

VIVid Nail & Beaute Academy (03) 9390 7200 Or E-mail: [email protected]
or
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Acrylic and Gel Nail Services and Nail Technician Training Courses

Acrylic and Gel Nail Services - 5 Ifield St. McDowall Brisbane - Northside. Ph. 0414 280 179

[/FONT]

if you want to get actual young nails certificates you need to go through young nails themselves. aus.e nail and beauty courses are ok but you dont get the yn cert. I found YN down the coast to be more informative, the girls so much better and they dont hold any information back.

i think the course that you are after is a novice course.i did my novice course with ause nails & i found it to be fantastic! i then continued on to do all my advanced courses which they use only the best products (young nails) Young nails on the goldcoast only do advanced courses, not novice courses as i incountered this problem myself. And as for course information being up to date i was taught by the australian educator for Young nails! i really do recommend Aus.E,as they have also helped me set up my salon.

if you want to get actual young nails certificates you need to go through young nails themselves. aus.e nail and beauty courses are ok but you dont get the yn cert. I found YN down the coast to be more informative, the girls so much better and they dont hold any information back.
Can I ask where it iis you're talking about it?

Dont worry, seems like it is some in-fighting. The 2 posts above yours are not real profiles, they were created by others that have already posted on this thread. Hence the reason the fake accounts have been banned. We dont groove on people doing things like that here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back