Training - invest in the best!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonBon

Reaction score
I just wanted to put a rare post for me on here to point out the training perils as I am sat here yet again very frustrated and learnt the hard way.

I did a 2 year course at college to qualify in beauty therapy. I then trained with the best company with the best product in spray tanning - Nouvatan :Love:

So far so good. I then decided to learn nail enhancements and silly me enrolled on a L&P enhancement course. A one day course :rolleyes:....!!!!

I did this course last year and I have struggled so much. I can't offer and won't offer this service to my tanning clients as its not to up to standard. I practise on my nail trainer - not as good as the real thing but i've just relocated and family and friends are too far away. I have practised on a few friends who bless all had challenging nails - either totally flat, spooned or just difficult. I have struggled with the basics and one day is no where near long enough to teach you even the basics let alone give you a certificate to offer this service. I have learnt more from salon geek.

Anyway my point is to anyone considering training courses is that there are no shortcuts. If you are investing money in youself make sure you get the best training you possibly can. Do your research on here, it'll soon become apparent who the front runners are. I feel I have wasted cash and I'm now saving up my pennies to retrain on a course that will certainly take longer than one day to pass.

Hope this helps peeps xxxx

I couldn't agree more!!! :)

Latest posts

Back