Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoRobbo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this website. I have joined as I want to become a nail technician.

I'm looking to train in shellac, I have looked into buy the CND collection and was wondering what training I need to start with, where it is (i live in stockton on tees, near to middlesbrough)and the cost.

If anyone could give me any advice that would great.

Thanks

Jo

Hi
I took advice from Geeg and did my CND manicure training with Sweet Squared which enables you to go ahead with Shellac. There are lots of posts on the site recommending the Shellac Brings Them Back course and there's also a new CND nail art course - both of these can be done with Sweet Squared or Ellisons.

Hello,

You need to be qualified in Manicure & Pedicure in order to purchase Shellac. I'd suggest getting in contact with Sweet Squared as they run a number of courses and can discuss your needs and options directly with you, as well as advising you on cost.
CND really is a fantastic brand, if you check out the search function on here as well there will be tonnes of threads of courses and Shellac etc so it's something to have a read through as it will give you good insight.

Good luck x

Thanks for the advice I will look into it:lol:

Latest posts

Back