Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MizzBehaviour

Reaction score
Has anyone trained with Gateway workshops?

No, sorry I haven't heard of them. What is it you are looking to train in? Xx

They have a venue right near me and I am looking g into them too. They seem legit x

I trained with Gateway Workshops. I think it depends on what course you are interested in taking. I say that because I feel for most of the courses they offer, one day just isn't enough. The instructor I had was very friendly but I feel that the training was quick and we rushed over quite a bit. I wouldn't train with them again.

I did a course with them on Sunday in Billaricay. As this was my 1st course I couldn't say if they were good or bad. I feel I did learn and would be happy to do another course with them in the future. :biggrin:

Little late but I've trained with gateway in the past they have 8 max per class and if u go away feeling as though u haven't quite learnt what you need to your welcome to go again and again until u are comforable.

I've done a couple of courses with Gateway and I agree with previous posters - the training is very good and the manuals are excellent - but it is just one day. I did their Deep Tissue course and although I learned some good techniques, we didn't really do them in any depth and there isn't really the time for the tutor to adjust your technique. I went away feel like I had a decent basis but I needed a LOT more practise. I don't think advanced massage is something you can intrinsically learn in one day as practice, practice, practice is the key. But having said that the tutors really know their stuff and all the supporting material is very good, you just need to be aware that you won't be able to walk away and treat paying clients straightaway (obviously! :)

Latest posts

Back