Treatment Swapping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you take part in a treatment swap?

• Yes, yes, yes!

Votes: 121 86.4%
  • No way!

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Only if it was regulated

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters
It's a great idea. I wish I could have some some one do my nails!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm west lothian if anyone fancys a swap locally PM me :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Myself and a friend swap waxing every 4 wks we met on a Kim Lawless course and have been friends since :)

I met a fellow waxer on a Kim Lawless course and done exactly the same as you, over 2 years ago now and have become friends, it's great!
Sarah x

I love treatment swaps! I swapped a shellac manicure for a facial with a friend this week and have swapped for all sorts of treatments. No money changes hands and everyone is happy, as long as there is no conflict of interest with therapists offering the same treatments it's a great way of promoting each other

Great idea!!! I'm in Cheltenham and do nails.

Feel free to PM me if you're local-ish, I'd love to swap and practice always makes perfect in my case :)

Look for skill swap groups in your local area.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

My friend at work have swapped nails for nails. It was awesome we just used our own product each time. I would love to find a hairdresser who would swap though!

Maybe it could be a new area for Salon Guinea Pig to move into? https://www.salonguineapig.co.uk/ - I've been running that site for just under 5 years now, and it's suddenly had a resurgence of interest, thanks to being featured on Channel 4's SuperScrimpers, and with me recently introducing email notifications on there, so that people who are signed up can get an email sent to them when someone in their area needs models for treatments they are interested in...

Won't work?

They are a great idea and a great way to get others promoting you, after all, this industry is the best at networking!
However, be careful. Did you know that the HMRC may see this as a "benifit in kind" and consider it taxable?
Sneeky beggars arnt they?
xx

I swap massages with a fellow friend therapist who lives in a different area .... We used to meet up once a month but our apt books have clashed last 2 months....
I get my waxing done at sch where I work (we do our all our essentials done on a dinner time or between lessons) ... Lol ...
And i also get the girls to practise waxing on me so they feel more confident before they start doing clients
as we are always short for training)

I'm near Altrincham, Cheshire and am dying for a pedi. Would swap for a pedi or Gelish nails. I can't stand doing my own feet. All that bending, the blood rushes to my head and it's just not enjoyable.

I'm in Oxford and after a full body massage.

Can swap for full body massage / Indian head massage / nails / threading. Please PM me if you want to swap x

Great idea!!! I'm in Cheltenham and do nails.

Feel free to PM me if you're local-ish, I'd love to swap and practice always makes perfect in my case :)

I'm not too far from you x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I'm in the ribble valley if anyone else is? X

I treatment swap with a fellow therapist as we both trained with Kim so wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Treatments swaps are great

I swap massage for massage with a friend...but I don't remember the last time I got a massage...! It's only an occasional thing but always seems to be me doing the massaging. Think I need to rectify that!

I treatment swap with a friend therapist, it is great, we both get a regular massage that we probably would not do for ourselves otherwise. Would like to find someone to swap facial and waxing with also, I'm near Harrow, Middlesex.....?

Would be very interested in doing thie within the Gloucestershire/Swindon areas.
If there is please get in tough with me

Id love this im in diar need of a pampering!
Im in north Manchester x

I would love to do this! I am in Newcastle Upon Tyne if anyone from this are is interested also Xox

Latest posts

Back