Trick Or Treat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it was a cold night here last night, got my son josh dressed up as a zombie he looked great, only took him down my mum's road, he got a plastic pumpkin full up with sweets,he was so pleased, but not everyone is so nice he knocked on someones door a man answered the door and shouted ' IM A BL**** CHRISTIAN' well Josh's face was a picture i just laughed and said 'oh very christian eh Josh'
I just thought that was uncalled for and i appreciate some people dont like trick or treating but why talk to a 6 year old in that way .. oh well we live and learn. Dont think its put him off though. In my area some people have signs stuck to there front door saying no to trick or treatersxxx

jules x

we had loads of kids (little monsters) at the door and the costumes were fantastic, i had loads of sweets so didnt disapoint anyne and the kids had a fab time with the party i done for them before trick or treating:hug:

Lell,looks can be deceiving ! :lol:

I think he's real cute though lol,thanks chick xx :hug:

ahhhhh...how cute... i wanna eat him :lol: look at his little face....ahhhhhhh

rob took mine out trick or treating while i was working with a client....now from her chair she can see the front door...i cant as i am sat further back....we heard kids knocking on the door and just ignored them as i did have to work....then my lady said "ang..there are kids looking at me through your letter box"...:lol: :lol: was sooo funny. xxx

Becki he is soo cute. Get a grip though love and get that bin bag out!!!

I have to say, and please don't all slap me, that I am a real grump when it come to trick or treaters, I go out so I don't have to answer the door to them. Having said that most of them where I live are teenagers and IMO are just out for freebies. Well they weren't getting them from me. Please don't all hate me now!!

oh and ..... when rob got back with kids..he got a huge rubber black rat...tied string to it and dangled it out the bedroom window...lol..when the kids came he dropped it lower so it hit them on the head....a huge black rat !!!!....how cruel..(but funny) xx

We took our girls out - 3 & 5yrs old - and they had a BLASST
Halloween is a huge thing here in Montreal!
Two blocks away is a house where every year, their front yard is covered with halloween stuff. At the garage door, they have all kinds of props disguising it, and people go in to the 'haunted house' (their home). They have a website (can't remember the link) and they wind up on the paper front page every year.

My girls were a princess and a unicorn/pegasus (stupid makers of the costume combined the two animals not knowing better that they are two different animals :lol: )
They made a killing, all kinds and tonnes of candy.
We didn't even do very many houses this year.

They got spooked a few times by people who sat on their porches motionless in monster costume, then jumped up out of the blue and scared the bejesus outta the girls HAHA A few tears here and there.:cry: Dadda did a good job of consoling the poor frightened beggars while I giggled and took pictures of them terrorized haha:lol: :lol:

I'll post piccies later of my wee evils and of some of the different houses decorated.

Next year, come to Montreal for halloween, we have the BEST :wink2:

We took our girls out - 3 & 5yrs old - and they had a BLASST
Halloween is a huge thing here in Montreal!
Two blocks away is a house where every year, their front yard is covered with halloween stuff. At the garage door, they have all kinds of props disguising it, and people go in to the 'haunted house' (their home). They have a website (can't remember the link) and they wind up on the paper front page every year.

My girls were a princess and a unicorn/pegasus (stupid makers of the costume combined the two animals not knowing better that they are two different animals :lol: )
They made a killing, all kinds and tonnes of candy.
We didn't even do very many houses this year.

They got spooked a few times by people who sat on their porches motionless in monster costume, then jumped up out of the blue and scared the bejesus outta the girls HAHA A few tears here and there.:cry: Dadda did a good job of consoling the poor frightened beggars while I giggled and took pictures of them terrorized haha:lol: :lol:

I'll post piccies later of my wee evils and of some of the different houses decorated.

Next year, come to Montreal for halloween, we have the BEST :wink2:
Sound like you have a real blast, wish we couldbe there.Can't wait to see the piccy's.

Well Callan received his parcel from Toni's boys today :) and was over the moon :hug: for Matt and Brandon xxx

Well Callan received his parcel from Toni's boys today :) and was over the moon :hug: for Matt and Brandon xxx
Both boys send :hug: and XX's to Callan and Lell as they were very excited yesterday when they got their parcel ( we had vampire teeth dripping with blood ).They thought they were it and a bit :lol: .

Back