Trick Or Treat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Lady J

Reaction score
Hey all you geeks

Hope your not all siting with your lights of and are all getting into the spirit of things.

Iam trying to but so far I've only had ten kids at the door:cry: . Supose that means I'll need to eat whatever we don't give away. Means I'll be to dress sizes bigger by the end of the week lol

All of my goodies are gone now, had lots of little witches and ghosts, bless em. I was trying to cook tea, iron, inbetween answering door bell and the boys in the house getting ready to see Leicester City play Stoke. Ah well, time for Holby now and a glass of wine...Happy Halloween geeks. xx:hug:

I have half a carrier bag full of sweeties left ... I have had about 20 kiddies knocking since around 5pm up until 8pm ... it was funny as my little James kept charging to the door every time he heard the bell and when I opened it he was frightened of the kiddies in their outfits even though he was in his little spider outfit lol!!

Trick or Treat Sarah?....You are in Scotland and we have guisers come round the doors....telling a joke or singing a song to entertain you and earn their sweets!!!!...In America they trick or treat!!
Our street has been quiet this year...but then again we have shut over the storm doors and are sitting in the back of the house with the lights off!!

Ive had quite a few knocking at the door and all my treats have now gone :) At one point even my own lad knocked with his mates for something lol
Jen fancy that little spider of yours being scared bless him

Idea hasn't caught on yet here as my 2 boys gressed up ( wizard & dragon master ) and came home empty handed and disappointed :cry: .

i love it!!!
ive just taken my children out in the bitter cold may i add...lol

anyway they have come back with half a bag of sweets each.

i said to hubby before leaving the house...ive left that beig box of sweets for the kids that come to the door give them out.

anyways i came home and most of um are still there:irked: he said he was bored of answering the door!!! bloody men eh..

knew it was a stupid thing to ask when footie is on!! lol

happy halloween geeks!!:hug: xx

May need to send my boys to your houses geeks:lol: .

Even I am not as bad as I made out...we knew my great neice was coming to see us dressed a Pumpkin (aged 4!)...and she loves our garden..
So hubby hung lanterns about in it..making it look spooky.. and hollowed out a pumpkin and lit it up on the decking for when she arrived..
She loved it....ate all our sweets ...got hyper...cried...then left...Bless!!

Even I am not as bad as I made out...we knew my great neice was coming to see us dressed a Pumpkin (aged 4!)...and she loves our garden..
So hubby hung lanterns about in it..making it look spooky.. and hollowed out a pumpkin and lit it up on the decking for when she arrived..
She loved it....ate all our sweets ...got hyper...cried...then left...Bless!!

lol that sounds familier!!!

thats just what my 2 year old did at my mums she had really done things up for the kids bless her x

this may sound a bit stupid ( but I will do anything for my kids :hug: ), is anyone willing to send a small package to my boys and I will do the same in return for your child/children :lol: .It might just brighten their day a bit after a very boring night.

i havent sat down all night the door aint stopped i knackerd had lots of sweeties though.

this may sound a bit stupid ( but I will do anything for my kids :hug: ), is anyone willing to send a small package to my boys and I will do the same in return for your child/children :lol: .It might just brighten their day a bit after a very boring night.

Pm me your address babes and I will send them a little something with the postal services they may get it for christmas lol

I tried to send a box of sweets to my friend about a month ago in oz with all the things he misses and cant get over there and they wouldn't let me:cry:
something about all these bombs on planes and cant risk accepting to many packages in the country. I was gutted other wise i would glady send you some as i have loads left from last night.

Well thb i usually go out and never buy anything in i don't like the idea of it,but my little man is four now so he wanted to go trick or treating.

I dressed him up as a little pumkin and took him up our street out of about 30 houses only two answered and gave him anything,poor kid. :cry:

He went to his nan's and got allsorts then got some goodies from her street.

When we got in the door went every time we shut it.I had nothing to give them but i didn't say so,Bailey kept answering the door with his own bag of goodies and told them all to choose what they wanted. :hug:

I was so proud and thought for a four year old to be so selfless,especially when it comes to sweets i made his dad give him a tenner for when we go shopping next lol. :smack:

I have learned my lesson now,i am gonna have a great big party for them next year and get loads of goodies in.

I surprised myself how mean i had been when i could get away with him not knowing,i have learned my lesson lol. :o

I'll post the pic off my phone later on.

Well after Chris getting in from work at 7.45pm it was up to me to answer the door to all the little monsters!

They were all so polite and friendly and we had about 30 kids in all!

One little boy said 'we didn't shout trick or treat at you because we don't want you to have your baby on your doorstep!' LMAO

I,m really lucky where i am... its tradition that the teenagers of the village take all the kids around at once.. so you only get knocked once, the down side is my kids come home with a carrier bag of sweets each year cos the teenages get some as well and share it all out between the little ones.. they all love it.. we also have a big bonfire night in the village and again the teenages look after the little ones whilst us adults all stand around drinking.. cant wait till sat:lol:

Tanks for the thought Rach, hopefully Lell's little darling Callan will receive the parcel we are sending off tomorrow :lol: fingers crossed.

Tanks for the thought Rach, hopefully Lell's little darling Callan will receive the parcel we are sending off tomorrow :lol: fingers crossed.

I have made two parcels up for the boys and will post them out to you tomorrow :hug: Hope they like them xx

Latest posts

Back