Tricky Lashes - Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenx

Reaction score
I had a lovely Chinese lady in last night for lash extensions, problem I had was that her lower lashes pointed upwards rather than down.
She'd had an operation when younger as they actually used to point inwards and scratch her eyes.

I had a nightmare with the gel pads as everytime I got the lower lashes covered, she would close her eyes and the pad would go right into her eye. Ended up having to use tape, but even this went into her eyes although was a bit more comfortable for her and stopped her eyes watering so much.

Does anyone have any ideas how to hold down those lower lashes????

The lashes themselves turned out lovely, but I was so stressed out lol xxx

Tape is your best bet, cant think of anything else but will ask mags x

You could try a little trick i sometimes use if those tricky little buggers wont stay down lol. I get the client to put a bit of mascara on the bottom lashes, (or I do it if they dont have mascara with them, using a disposable brush). Then I use a bit of the thinner, cusioned tape you can get, that for the life of me I cant remeber the name of:o Is it "nexcare" blimey my brains gone to sleep

You could "detack" the tape so it dosent pull. i find the mascara stiffens those lower lashes and kind of makes them stick together, and they stay under the tape Voila!

You could try a little trick i sometimes use if those tricky little buggers wont stay down lol. I get the client to put a bit of mascara on the bottom lashes, (or I do it if they dont have mascara with them, using a disposable brush). Then I use a bit of the thinner, cusioned tape you can get, that for the life of me I cant remeber the name of:o Is it "nexcare" blimey my brains gone to sleep

You could "detack" the tape so it dosent pull. i find the mascara stiffens those lower lashes and kind of makes them stick together, and they stay under the tape Voila!

Where do you buy your nexcare tape?

Boots do it Im sure, but I think I got my last box in Tescos pharmacy bit

Thanks Kerry, I will try that if she comes back for her infill :) sure she will.
I was thinking about using the Nexcare tape, so will look out for it. Nice tip about the mascara xx

Thanks Louise, let me know if Mags has any ideas as well xx

Latest posts

Back