Trip to wholesalers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoealana

Reaction score
Hi just wanted some ideas......
I am taking my students to a wholesalers an wanted to devise a question sheet. Just was unsure what to ask. Things like find 3 different hand moisturising products are going to be on it. btw they are studying level 1 manicure and health&safety

What safety instructions symbols are on different bottles ie acetone(flammable,irritant) barbicide,monomer etc.
What different items,methods can be found for sanitising and sterilising.

great thanks so much for your help. had a moment and could not think lol

I couldnt think of many :) hope some others help you.

what about choosing a specific brand and asking them to list what order they should be used, or maybe state a few tools and ask that they write down what they are used for, you could throw in a few true or false ? in ie Barbaside is used to clean the nail plate before applying polish True or false. Hope the trip is a hit and lots is learned x

Could put things like what product would you buy for extremely dry hands, dry/over grown cuticles, what would you use to shine nail plate, joint pains etc

just wanted to say thanks to everyone and let you know today went well. they were so shocked at how much beauty costs lol

just wanted to say thanks to everyone and let you know today went well. they were so shocked at how much beauty costs lol

I know that feeling, my bank balance regularily gets a nasty shock lol

Latest posts

Back