Trying to get the right hair style

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonianne

Reaction score
hi, before i start i am not a hair prof, at the minute, my hair is suppose to be inverted, but when i straighten it, its very, without trying to offend my hairdresser as she is a very good friend, scaggly. ive told her i want it straight and stiff (sorry im terrible with words) and i wanted quite a thick fringe but she wouldnt because she said it will make my hair start too far back and she seems to keep cutting bits of here there and everywhere. also i have my hair red and the time before last she put a darkrer red on which i wanted it brighter and now she has said that to get it brighter im going to have to bleach it. im not happy with my hair and it christmas, any help would be greatthanks in advance x

cut out some pictures to show her .Also go to another hairdressers for a free consultation it could just be that your hair isnt suitable for the style that you want . As for the colour , it depends on how bright you want it , she may be able to use a bleach shampoo or colour remover to lighten it a little or to do lighter sections , which would then take the colour better, but it would really have to be in fantastic condition , because if its not it wont hold and you may get slightly orangy or pink patches if it was lifted too much.

thanks for your advice. i will see if i can get in somewhere over the weekend and see what they advise. it just feels really thin and rat taily. i will see what a hairdresser says. thanks again x

Latest posts

Back