Trying to open an upscale salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TanyaRae

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name Is tanya I have been working on writing a business plan and I'm stuck I need advice from all over on numbers prices best location ect. Please give me any advice you can and give me knowledge you have. I'm a 24 year old mother that has had this dream my entire life and I want to succeed..

ok for costs...you basically need to write a list of all the things you will need from product to training, furniture, equipment decoration etc etc....write a list with prices of everything you would need to buy to get started....write a seperate list of your personal expenses (your personal survival income) so write down all your personal monthly bills, food, car tax, mortgate/rent etc etc....this is how much money you need to pay yourself to survive.

location...I presume you waht to open up a salon....get yourself registered with a commercial letting agent...tell them your looking to open a salon in your area...they will let you know what comes up and you can then get an idea of costs for that.

Research the salons that are around....get leaflets, prices services they offer, times they open etc with regards to the best location...thats for you to decide really....perhaps make up a question that you can ask people a few questions such as if they prefer to use a salon in the town centre...or one outside of town for example

hths a bit x

Its a bit of indirect self promotion but try looking at the salon-smart.net - Welcome website on which I am their legal "guru". They have a whole host of factsheets, videos and notes for free which you can download.

why dont you start by telling us what you have so far then we can advise you from there

Latest posts

Back