TS20- how many tans will I really get

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hello
I've just done my spray tan training and am now looking at buying

I want to get tanning as soon as possible so I don't get out of practice, but as money is a bit tight I can't afford the really expensive kits.

I was looking at the TS20, but have been told that I have been told it will not do more than 4 people in one go. Is this correct?
How many tans will get I get out of the machine in one go, as I have been told the Motor will over heat?

I only do beauty in the evenings and weekends, so I'm not sure how many tans I will g at the moment

Hello
I've just done my spray tan training and am now looking at buying

I want to get tanning as soon as possible so I don't get out of practice, but as money is a bit tight I can't afford the really expensive kits.

I was looking at the TS20, but have been told that I have been told it will not do more than 4 people in one go. Is this correct?
How many tans will get I get out of the machine in one go, as I have been told the Motor will over heat?

I only do beauty in the evenings and weekends, so I'm not sure how many tans I will g at the moment
You have been told the truth, the TS20 is just as econimical. and as powerful as the TS50 and will still give you around 25 tans per litre, but the motor is physically a lot smaller and gets very hot , 4 tans on the run is really pushing this unit to the max, and it would not last very long.
However if your just doing a couple of tans a nightits perfect for the job HTH

Latest posts

Back