Tummy tuck canceled and I'm getting a divorce

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy, I can fully understand what you're going through. I've been there myself, albeit 10 years ago. Stay strong, don't worry about the tummy tuck, you may find the weight falling off soon.:hug:
As I said in another thread, I'm only a short drive away if you need a drink and and a shoulder to lean on (or swim with).:hug:

so sorry that things have come to this. You sound very strong and determined to get on with your life for you and the kids so I am sure you will be fine. Good luck at the solicitors and I hope things turn out great...including the tummy tuck..it has not been cancelled just postponed I'm sure. x:hug:x

Sorry to here your news I agree with sean though, you have worked in the house but at the end of the day only you can decide what you want from him, everyone else can advice some wrong some right, things do get better though and it seems you have a lot of support, good luck :hug:

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you and yours...:hug:

I know you have said that you have not put any money into your home but its not just about money. You have put love and emotion into you marriage, you deserve something back. A months rent and deposit isnt enough, if you put an hourly rate on all the things you have done in the home and for your hubbie i'm sure it added up more then 1 months rent..!

You need to rethink and do wehats best for you and your kids....:hug:

I am sorry to hear you are going through this.. it's a very tough decision, one which I have been thinking about alot lately - not the Divorce bit, just the leaving...

. BUT this is my childrens home, why should I upset their blissful little lives?

We have discussed what would happen if we moved... and a solution would be to do the house up, sell it and split it 50/50 - no I don't pay the mortgage but I buy the food.. kids clothes.. bits for the house..

ANYWAY... are your children his children Kittenclaws? If so, forget who pays the mortgage and claim your share - FOR YOUR KIDS SAKE. Why should you tip their Worlds upside down completely, to walk away with a broken marriage and having to make a whole new fresh start?

EDIT: Just read on about the children not being his... but why should you walk out with nothing? That's not fair at all... you will be very bitter if you walk out and have a hard time... and being bitter and stressed out isn't good for you or the kids.

Also, as PinkMummy says... don't worry about your weight.. it will probably fall off with all the stress xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back