Tutorials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get to go to the events? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

It's advertised well in advance - you have to buy a ticket and then you've got accommodation and travel to consider so it's quite expensive but definitely worth it. :)

Oh brill! I didn't realise I thought it was for super talented award winners !
I would love to go next time :) x

I have my fingers and toes crossed for hand painted art! You're truly an inspiration Emily! Xx

It's advertised well in advance - you have to buy a ticket and then you've got accommodation and travel to consider so it's quite expensive but definitely worth it. :)

Where was it held?! Still sounds worth it though!

Oh brill! I didn't realise I thought it was for super talented award winners !
I would love to go next time :) x

Me too x

I'd watched all your videos before, not knowing you were a fellow geek! Truly fantastic!! Well done you, would love to see some more xx

New video is scheduled for upload midweek :) I'll let you all know when it's done! Sorry for the delay.

Xxx

Your hand painted work such as your patchworks if you don't mind sharing the talent you have :)

Also possibly covering you just doing one plain nail so we can all see how much product etc you are using as your bases for the masterpieces, I would just like to be able to look and see that I am using the best techniques!

Last edited:
Awesome so excited I love love your work! I want to see it ALL.

Love it :)
Secretary smiling that the foil didn't cover all first time, or I would have been so jelous! :) xx

I'm glad you're all liking this one :)

Sian, unless I use foil adhesive there's no way the whole thing is going to cover using just the inhibition layer of Shellac - remember the antlers/legs of the reindeer are quite thin and need a firmer press to get into those fiddly bits ;)

Xxx

Really like this one- lovely design! I'm defo going to buy that crystal nails brush too! :)

I'm glad you're all liking this one :)

Sian, unless I use foil adhesive there's no way the whole thing is going to cover using just the inhibition layer of Shellac - remember the antlers/legs of the reindeer are quite thin and need a firmer press to get into those fiddly bits ;)

Xxx

This is fantastic Emily, I'm so jealous if your talent!! Have you got qualifications in art, you're so good at drawing!xx

Fab, thank you so much. An original design, advanced techniqes with foil and beautiful freehand painting. Could not have asked for more, and such a classy result!!

Thank you!,, I'm going to try this xx

Amazing! Def going to try this :) love your work xx

Latest posts

Back