Tutorials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another vote for free-hand nail art please x

And another for freehand nail art. Tools you use, glitters, Christmas ideas. I will watch anything you do!

Can't wait to see new videos up xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hand painting!! I'm about to try some one stroke so any vids to help with that would be amazing!! Xx

Il watch anything from you! Would love to get some ideas, tips and techniques :)

Oh yes please I have watched all your others at least twice but would love to see how you do your hand painting please x

Another vote for free hand painting with shellac!! Something Disney!?!' I do a
Basic mini mouse polka dot and bow but something more intricate would be fab!!
Or Christmas!!!
Xx

Hiya cleaver lady :)

I would like to see some more detailed freehand painting, perhaps with a Christmas theme.
and
I would like to see a slightly more demanding tutorial something out of our comfort zone (I like to be tested!) xx :)

Hand painted art please!! And Christmas nails would be great too x

Well I would frankly like to see anything! I have already watched most of your videos, without actually knowing it was you hehe!! I love them, they are simple, informative and you make everything so easy to understand and follow...so anything and everything would be appreciated by all I'm sure, and thank you for giving up your time to help those less able in the art dept...ie ME ;) xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I love your you tube channel! Could I ask where you got your nail art netting from please, all the ones I've used/bought so far have been rubbish :(
As for you tube tutorials anything and everything would be very much appreciated :) your amazing xxxxxx x

Wow I never expected such a huge response!! Thank you for the lovely compliments :hug:

I've got some ideas in mind so you'll all have to wait and see ;)

The netting was from Naio :) you can also use the netting that comes with onions, garlic etc from the supermarket!

Xxx

Is all your nail art done with shellac? I use acrylic paints, not that it matters, I guess?

Wow I never expected such a huge response!! Thank you for the lovely compliments :hug:

I've got some ideas in mind so you'll all have to wait and see ;)

The netting was from Naio :) you can also use the netting that comes with onions, garlic etc from the supermarket!

Xxx

What was "the event" you mention in your video? In new here so not aware?
Must be before my time?

Last edited:
I just watched all your videos and it's a +1 for freehand art, especially flowers.

You're only about 20mins down the M20 from me Emily - tempted to book an appointment for some pampering :)

I just watched all your videos and it's a +1 for freehand art, especially flowers.

You're only about 20mins down the M20 from me Emily - tempted to book an appointment for some pampering :)

Haha same here! I'm just off the a20 m25 roundabout :) very tempted to book

hazeleyes, THE EVENT 3.0 was where Vinylux was launched - around 250 of us went to this amazing event hosted by Sweet Squared! There was loads of education, an awards ceremony, tons of incredible freebies and, of course, fabulous company.

Girls you are very welcome to book in, it would be a pleasure to meet you :)

Xxx

hazeleyes, THE EVENT 3.0 was where Vinylux was launched - around 250 of us went to this amazing event hosted by Sweet Squared! There was loads of education, an awards ceremony, tons of incredible freebies and, of course, fabulous company.

Girls you are very welcome to book in, it would be a pleasure to meet you :)

Xxx

Right.... I hope there will be an event 4.0 lol I always "just" miss everything!
Do some more vids please as a tech due to convert to shellac, it's great to learn how it can be used differently to create art! Plus I find your style quite calming and relaxing to watch and listen to!

Thank you luv! You are so talented xxx

Love watching your tutorials Xx

Right.... I hope there will be an event 4.0 lol I always "just" miss everything!
Do some more vids please as a tech due to convert to shellac, it's great to learn how it can be used differently to create art! Plus I find your style quite calming and relaxing to watch and listen to!

How do you get to go to the events? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back