Tutorials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for the next one :) 'hint hint'
No pressure :p x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Love that design Emily! Can I just ask, when doing it on a client would you just do one finger and the rest just one colour? Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Most clients would want just a ring finger, but if it was one of my more adventurous ladies I would probably do other reindeers in different sizes/positions/views or more Christmas silhouettes like Santa with his sack, baubles, a Christmas tree... Use your imagination!

My tutorials are meant to inspire you to try things, I like how Holly has used red as the background because she's thought about changing things up and tweaking it to suit her own personal style :) it looks good!

Xxx

My attempt. First time I have ever used foil and I didn't have the holographic one so used the small silver roll from the Forbidden Additives Collection.

Now he can be added to my other Christmas designs.

Thanks Emily!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384437874088.jpg
    1384437874088.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 1384437889431.jpg
    1384437889431.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 122
My attempt. First time I have ever used foil and I didn't have the holographic one so used the small silver roll from the Forbidden Additives Collection.

Now he can be added to my other Christmas designs.

Thanks Emily!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Perfect! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back