Tutorials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever considered doing classes? As soon as u said you had a date I'd book all my girls on with you xxxx

And me! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Girls I'd love to teach but I'm not sure how I would go about it. I have expressed interest about becoming a CND EA one day so maybe in the future! Right now I'm concentrating on gaining my Masters and then maybe they will consider me. I'm very excited - I can see myself having a sparklingly happy future in the nail industry no matter where my path takes me, simply because I love my job :)

Xxx

Last edited:
Love it, you make it look so easy!! X

I only have an Orly detailer brush, it seems to smear the polish :( I think I need to invest in a proper set! Xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for doing this it's beautiful and you are very talented, I could watch your videos all day x

I am in awe of the tatty teddy nails Emily! How on earth you created the look of the fur I will never know! Please tell me you have have studied art to make me feel better about my shabby freehand painting! :biggrin:

Sorry to disappoint but no I didn't study art :p I went on an aquarelle nail art course a while ago but I'm dreadful at it. I simply can not use acrylic paint! I did art at GCSE and, funnily enough, I can draw well but am really terrible at painting.

The fur on tatty teddy was created by stippling with a stiff brush :)

Xxx

I love your work Emily! I too did my art O level (gives away my age 😳) & because of your work, it has given me confidence to use Shellac as a medium for painting! 😄

Lovely tutorial. A pleasure to watch. Fantastic talent. X

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Love that design Emily! Can I just ask, when doing it on a client would you just do one finger and the rest just one colour? Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

My attempt! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384382352.912392.jpg

You should do more! Loved it xxx

I don't even think I'll attempt it, I can just about do a dot lol

Latest posts

Back