TV friendly in W. London or Farnborough/Basingstoke area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can do makeup but I prefer someone else to do it as they do a far better job!

I can't say I've come across any really negative reactions, a few funny looks last time I had my nails done. I dress to look like a tranny - not to pass as female - it's a bit of escapism not a lifestyle choice. I don't go out in public unless it's to a TG/TV event. I was in my work suit so maybe they found it a bit strange!

Thank you to all who have recommended zo zo, I've had so many now - how can I ignore them? - so I'll be contacting her on Monday!

Tom x

Sadly no. If this were the case I don't think Tonya would have started the thread.
I guess in London we don't take any notice. I suppose in smaller towns it may be an issue.

I can do makeup but I prefer someone else to do it as they do a far better job!

I can't say I've come across any really negative reactions, a few funny looks last time I had my nails done. I dress to look like a tranny - not to pass as female - it's a bit of escapism not a lifestyle choice. I don't go out in public unless it's to a TG/TV event. I was in my work suit so maybe they found it a bit strange!

Thank you to all who have recommended zo zo, I've had so many now - how can I ignore them? - so I'll be contacting her on Monday!

Tom x
Tonya...........have you checked out Rose's Forum? If you haven't, just Google it. It's a great forum for tv's and you'll find loads of info in there. xxx

Wow Minky, I'm sure you'd make a tranny very happy one day if you meet one :)

I count myself lucky to be a tranny in a marriage just like that - my wife loves me being girly and is always getting me nice clothes and make-up, and we *love* shopping together.

Ruth

Hi and welcome to the site ,
hey I think it would be great to have a hubby who would let you practice make up and nails
and go shopping with too ,
or even just a day out to try stuff on or I would end up spending a fortune though ,

I think wow, you would have a best friend and hubby all in one ,
I think I might be a bit jealous that he looked better than me though :)

Ill bet your make up is fab when it is applied , do you do all your own make up too ? :hug: x

good luck finding someone near to you :hug: x

There is a salon called The Relaxation Centre in Sandhurst, yes they are TV friendly hth's xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back