Twighlight Evening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always Jeni your work is stunning, I am in awe of both you and Emmsy, think you are both super talented. Would love either of you to do my nails but not stilettos as much as they are beautiful I couldnt cope hehe. Gawd knows how Kelly CND Ambassador copes, her nails are stunning and she is local to me and is doing my nails sometime.

I love the design, blue is a favourite colour, like the name though I must confess I thought it was a thread about the movies :lol:

anne xx

my index finger didnt and had snapped clean off, Luckily just above my own fe saving a couple of mm of my own nail.
Anyway i decided to crack on and build up the apexe's on the nails and got to filing down the middle finger when .......
I accidentally caught it from underneath:mad::cry:

Sounds like there was something wrong either with the matreial or the application. Or the nails were simply too thin.

And the sides were a bit almond-shaped, stilettoes are straighter. Better luck next time.

I think you have done very well if this is your first set of stilleto nails! They look fantastic! Love the colours! x x

Latest posts

Back