Uh oh I'm in trouble.. or not yet.. 1 hour to go!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its not relevant to the thread but I think Charlie and Roderiges are so funny the way they have been arguing and winding each other up lol x :lol:
anyway back to the post.....
yes I think your sister hair is lovely and like natsel says it falls in niceley
way to go x :hug: minky

once again, thank you very much, i was very pleased, i think its nice for everyone to air their work now and again x

Very nice.

I think i want something like this but an inch or so longer and I have shorter bits at the front. Not quite a side fringe but a grown out side fringe, iykwim.

hey hers was originally less layered and mabye half an inch longer at the back, but after she got used to it over today she called me and asked me to chop it up a bit more. . . the back was nice before too. . . go for it my love as hair grows if u get bored xx

i think you did a really good job scotty dolly! panic over. Just think your sister will be a good model to practice on, considering she has thick curly hair. Obviously you blow waved the hair straight after the cut ?:hug:

emmm blow waved? is that the same as blow drying? if so then yes, yes i did lol. . . needed it to be laying str8 to do all the chipping and personalisation xx

can she wear that style naturally curly as well, would it still look nice ?

minky get ready to be jealous. . . that is her natural colour LOL. . .

That is her NATURAL colour??? Honestly??? Are you sure she hasn't 'fired it up' a bit :) I looked at the main shot and her scalp looked she may have coloured but hell I am no hair expert that's for sure!!!

Looks like you did a great job though!! :idea:

nope i can catagorigally confirm this is her natural colour 100% no artificial colour wotsoever. . . shes too scared to dye her hair, the most she ever had was blonde panels iin the mid section and even then she wasnt keen. . .
i told her she cud wear this curly as long as she defined the curls, it wud be a bit frizzy otherwise, i showed her how to curl it nicely with a curl stick and ghds, so she can vary the look. . . x

Very Nice Scottydolly I Am Jealous Much Of That Hair Colour! All My Family Are Sorta Auburn And Chesnut Colour... Im Blonde! Not Good ):

Latest posts

Back