Uh oh I'm in trouble.. or not yet.. 1 hour to go!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH, im away to be challenged , , , a bob on uuber thick hair that doesnt look bushy, isnt too thinned and yet is modern. . . thick curly hair to so cant take out all that much weight cos we all know it will spring up. . . its my sister too and her hair is to her bra. . . .

any last minute tips before i undetrake this massive task. . . doin it in ONE HOUR. . .
will post before and after pics. . .x

get her nice and relaxed with a drink or 2 so she doesnt kill you if she doesnt like it ?

sorry, i'm only a nail geek:irked:

that helped. . . . now im drunk.LOL i joke. . . it not like id ont know wot to do, im jus ascared LOL and cos it my big sis, she might actually draw blood. . x

Come in please scottydolly!.... calling scottydolly on salon geek ...
123 can you hear us scottydolly ? just tap on the keyoard if you are ok ?
we would like to know if she liked it and if you are ok :lol:

loved it, we took a giant step LOL she has a slightly graduated bob, but only graduated in the middle layers alot, and the bottom layers from occipital to nape have been left a bit longer but still a lined. . . didnt want to take it to choppy right now till we see how she gets on, not only is the thick course curls a problem, she had a baby like 8 months ago so she has ALOT of short hair growin in that is like a inner structure to the hair so takin it to short wuda gone wrong lol. . . .

but it turned out super nice. . . x

went round today because she decided she wanted it a wee bit shorter, as she had gotten used to the feel and wanted it a wee bit choppier, so here is a back, side and front pic, i hope this works xxx

Photo0041.jpg

the back looks a bit dodgy in that pic, but i think it jus cos i had jus trimmed it dry to trim it up, so once it washed and dried again it shud sit fine. . . was quite pleased wit the result tho considering she never changes her hair and it was boob length before. . . give me some feedback u guys, crtitisism welcome if it isnt too bitchy LOL x

Clicked on the second pic and had a look, looks a lovely cut, suits your sister (the 3 of you look great too :)!)

I love it , its a funky sexy little cut she really suits it ,
I was half execting to see a mass of great big thick hair lol x,
but it is really beautiful , I love the colour... what colour is that ?
did you do the colour too ?, :lol: great job scottydolly I love the sides done all choppy like that looks nice and swishy ,
I dont care for neat and too tidy on the edges ,
the more edgy and choppy with the longer and shorter bits the better it looks :hug: well done x

minky get ready to be jealous. . . that is her natural colour LOL. . . i am green with envy, i dont think it cud be recreated if i tried LOL. . . . and the three pics of me on that sight are rotton, they are old the topless one was when i was fat and 14. . .
yeah the pic from the back will settle soon, it just cos she was lookin down so it poked out. . .
im the same i like rough edges and movement, hate uniformity LOL. . .

im so pleased, it took sum bulk removal from the middle layer to get it to sit, but she seems really pleased, and i think it really suits her too yay xx

Ha ha I am jealous :green: , she has lovely colour and funky sexy hair ,
I didnt even know there was an album in there :eek: just had a look now lol
they are lovely photos , I like your hair on the photo of the three of you
has it grown now ? lolx

y7es that was this new year jus past minky, EEK the nudey one was 14 and the other tragic one was like 18 or 19. . . vile that was my pre hairdressing days, the pics in my salongeek album are more like me as i am now lol. . and thanks lanna kay, xx

great style I love it, it really suits her by the way you were talking I was expecting her to have really curly hair, I love the colour its so beautiful makes you mad its natural lol..

Love the way the back of the hair falls too
well done great job,

her hair is really curly LOL, that is jus the power of a good blow dry and ghds LOL. . x

y7es that was this new year jus past minky, EEK the nudey one was 14 and the other tragic one was like 18 or 19. . . vile that was my pre hairdressing days, the pics in my salongeek album are more like me as i am now lol. . and thanks lanna kay, xx

Hi, scottydolly I hope you don't hate me for this but... must say that whenever I see Roderigo in Big Brother , I think he looks a bit like you but... he's not as cutie pie as you though :hug: lol x ,

awwww thats not a bad thing, hahaha but ur just a flatterer arent u. . . IT WILL GET U EVERYWHERE U KNOW lol x

Latest posts

Back