UK Beauty Schools?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrettax

Reaction score
Has anyone done any courses with them? They have a few schools I could get to & they look really reasonably priced...

I did uv gel polish, and luxury manicure with them, the gel polish course was pretty good, if you can paint nails well, the course will teach you the method for gel polish, check your safe and allow you to get insurance in order for you to start working on people and building your skills. Same with the lux manicure- it’s teaching a method :)

You get a code to do the theory online when you sign up, then receive certificates via email about 2 weeks after.

I don’t think I’d like to do my acrylic with them (doing essential Nails for that) unless it was in conjunction with a comprehensive home learn, as I feel like one lesson in that sort of setting isn’t really setting you up for success with that sort of product.

I did uv gel polish, and luxury manicure with them, the gel polish course was pretty good, if you can paint nails well, the course will teach you the method for gel polish, check your safe and allow you to get insurance in order for you to start working on people and building your skills. Same with the lux manicure- it’s teaching a method :)

You get a code to do the theory online when you sign up, then receive certificates via email about 2 weeks after.

I don’t think I’d like to do my acrylic with them (doing essential Nails for that) unless it was in conjunction with a comprehensive home learn, as I feel like one lesson in that sort of setting isn’t really setting you up for success with that sort of product.

Thank you!

The courses I want to do are pretty simple I think.. Gel polish, acrylic dip, intimate waxing & threading.

I’ll get booked up, thank you x

Thank you!

The courses I want to do are pretty simple I think.. Gel polish, acrylic dip, intimate waxing & threading.

I’ll get booked up, thank you x

I’d recommend signing up for one course first to see how you go.
With intimate waxing for instance, I would only train with someone with a great reputation as lots of people train in it but never feel confident enough to carry out regular treatments and that would be a waste of time and money.

Latest posts

Back