Uk style here i come!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula1973

Reaction score
Hi all,
Had no pc for a week and been dying to get it back so i could tell you all i'm gonna be on the tv!!! woo hoo!!!!:D I was asked a couple of weeks ago to do a brides nails cause she was having her wedding filmed (did think to myself that most people do now days), but then i had a call from the tv people, oops silly me she was having her wedding and all the preperations leading up to it filmed for a programme thats gonna be on uk style! The series doesn't start till sept, but she got married at the weekend and i did her nails on friday, it was fun, had to keep repeating things though and cheesily smiling so much made my cheeks hurt, and she had to say how wonderful her nails were several times lol so it was right on film, but the bride to be and her maid of honour were lovely, and having the camera crew trying to squeeze in around me from different angles was a laugh, when i know dates of it showing i'll let you all know,
Love Paula xx

Well done ! It must have been so exciting for you !

I probably would have died of embarrassment and got it all muddled up.

Let us know the details and I'll definately will be watching.

River

How cool!!!! :)

xxxx

Brilliant for you - its sounds like it was fun. Well done you for coping with it all with all that going on around you - not sure if I would have managed at all.

Well done you looing forward to see it

Caz xxx

Nice on Paula how exiting is that lol.................can't wait to see it............
Fab stuff xxxx

Well done you!!!

My best friend is having her wedding day filmed for our local news channel ~ they are following the development of her daughter whom has cerebal palsy. I am doing her nails so in a sort of way they will be on tv too!!!

Arent we a clever lot!!!

Louise x

Oooh Paula... so chuffed for ya hun, well done you!!! :hug:
I watch those wedding progs on UK Style... all about the prep up to the big day etc., theyre really rather fun... be looking out for your 'cheesy' grin now too, lol! :wink2:

Glorsclaws said:
Oooh Paula... so chuffed for ya hun, well done you!!! :hug:
I watch those wedding progs on UK Style... all about the prep up to the big day etc., theyre really rather fun... be looking out for your 'cheesy' grin now too, lol! :wink2:
well done chickie..........xxxxxx :smack: :hug:

Latest posts

Back