Unhappy with a hair ext training course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, well not really. As OP said, the training was unsatisfactory. The manual which was supposed to be a training manual, was full of religious propaganda.
The training OP paid for was a hair extensions course, not a religious education course. I believe the OP is entitled to a full refund.

Since organized religion is inherently narrow-minded and intolerant, a multitude of people might feel offended by such material. That would include people of other confessions, atheists, pro-choicers, agnostics and gay people. I know I would be extremely offended.

It's because of people like this training provider that women lose their lives, as happened not too long ago in Ireland to an Indian lady. The absurdity of it, that she had to die because of the warped ideas of people whose religion she never even shared. Sad and sick.

I dout anyone is guna loose there life's due to this company. writing a few religious part in the training manual isn't guna halm any one. Yes it shouldn't b really in the training manual but it's up to them what they do x

I think the religion thing is being blown out of proportion - like making a mountain out a mole hill. Religion offending people? Now that's a bit silly, we're all entitled to our own opinions on religion or beliefs, if a preacher approaches you on the street does that offend you? No, you just say no thanks and walk along, same if one knocks on my door... I stayed in an Asian owned B&B a couple of months ago I didn't get offended they didn't serve bacon at breakfast... You just flick past. The whole religious argument is nothing to stand on.

I have trained with this company, I find the owner lovely and helpful... But if you believe you received incorrect training then you have a right to ask for a refund. Although you shouldn't get a full refund, you received training which has been accredited and received a kit - and £60 is a true reflection of the costs involved...

I dout anyone is guna loose there life's due to this company. writing a few religious part in the training manual isn't guna halm any one. Yes it shouldn't b really in the training manual but it's up to them what they do x

No, not because of this company. But because of people who think the same way who come to power and pass laws. Good thing that this isn't widespread in the UK, but look at America. Look at Russia.

It's the way of thinking that's the problem here, not a specific person. But in any case religion has no place on a hair training course, that's just ludicrous.

As I've also stated it was everything not just the manual!!!! But that topped it off xx terrible training day with really bad health and safety x but also didn't expect to have 3 wallpaper pasting tables with a roll covering the tops but hey maybe it's me expecting standards

I do think that 5 pages in, all that has to be said has now been said on this matter, so I will close this thread here in the hope the OP is able to resolve the matter to her satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back