Unhappy with a hair ext training course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep us informed xx

got a reply offering me to go on another course for free(I think not).....I knocked this back and now shes offered me a part refund but I have to send my manual,cert and kit back as shes saying that the kit alone cost her £60!!!!!!! what a load of crap!!!!
oh and I have to send it back recorded delivery......mmmmmm Y? as I got my cert sent to me in a used old folder all taped up( hardly professional)....oh and shes saying the the manual wasent her doing it was HER AUTHERS!!!! eh is she now an aspiring writer WTF!!!
as you can probably guess I have knocked back this fabulous once in a lifetime offer ......ive sent another email back stating that if that's her final offer then I have no reason but to take this matter further ....to which ive not got a reply....theres a surprised ha ha so much for good customer service :cry:

got a reply offering me to go on another course for free(I think not).....I knocked this back and now shes offered me a part refund but I have to send my manual,cert and kit back as shes saying that the kit alone cost her £60!!!!!!! what a load of crap!!!!
oh and I have to send it back recorded delivery......mmmmmm Y? as I got my cert sent to me in a used old folder all taped up( hardly professional)....oh and shes saying the the manual wasent her doing it was HER AUTHERS!!!! eh is she now an aspiring writer WTF!!!
as you can probably guess I have knocked back this fabulous once in a lifetime offer ......ive sent another email back stating that if that's her final offer then I have no reason but to take this matter further ....to which ive not got a reply....theres a surprised ha ha so much for good customer service :cry:

Why send your certificate back ?

Who knows.... Very strange x

If they give you a full refund then obviously they will want their certificate back as your then getting insurance etc with a certificate you haven't paid for in a sense, unless your planning in still using their certificate but if the training has been that bad surely you would want to retrain with another company xx

Omg I had to google and seen the website i am shocked that they have all their beliefs blazoned on there! In this industry I have ALWAYS followed do not discuss politics and religion! Wtf! To put look at these pics of abortions! I think it's distasteful and disgusting. I think it's very controversial.

Omg the more I hear about this company I'm so glad I didn't go x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too...I was about to book. I didn't see that stuff on the website though xx

Mollie I am insured with this company anyway and part of the course I still don't know how to do it 100 percent.

Yes the site containing such things is also a shock, especially when people are reading it and perhaps going through miscarriages or Ivf!!!!! What planet is this woman on? X

Let me know how you get on. I'd probably accept a majority refund if it was me just because trading standards might say the kit was paid for etc. Make sure you copy and screen shot everything in case it's taken off.

Emily :) xx

Let me know how you get on. I'd probably accept a majority refund if it was me just because trading standards might say the kit was paid for etc. Make sure you copy and screen shot everything in case it's taken off.

Emily :) xx

Yes Emily I will Hun, as had loads of messages for other people saying the exact same as me....and I've not even had to name the company so that itself spks volumes.
She's saying that the kit cost her £60.... We that's rubbish as it's mega cheap shuffle as even my razor broke on the day so says it all,if she's gonna be funny then I have no proplem in taking it further .
I've copied everything, emails,texts, screen shot everything plus copy pics of messages from other girls, and pics etcso I've got loads of evidence.

Mollie I am insured with this company anyway and part of the course I still don't know how to do it 100 percent.

Yes the site containing such things is also a shock, especially when people are reading it and perhaps going through miscarriages or Ivf!!!!! What planet is this woman on? X

Definitely not this one! I for one am prepared to fight to the death for my right to choose what I do with my own body.

Well, she can always go join Westboro Baptist Church, I bet they'd totally love her there! :twisted:

Who was this company?

Wow religious content in the training manual! i would be fuming!

At the end of the day if she want to put religious things in her training manual then she can. y not just flick past it. I'm sure they will sort it out as she is a lovely woman. Dnt think u should be bad mouthing her on here I'm sure she will do her best to resolve this. Xx

I think it's a forum to voice opinions isn't it x and have I named her or her company?? Hmmmm no I don't think I have x

At the end of the day if she want to put religious things in her training manual then she can. y not just flick past it. I'm sure they will sort it out as she is a lovely woman. Dnt think u should be bad mouthing her on here I'm sure she will do her best to resolve this. Xx

Hm, well not really. As OP said, the training was unsatisfactory. The manual which was supposed to be a training manual, was full of religious propaganda.
The training OP paid for was a hair extensions course, not a religious education course. I believe the OP is entitled to a full refund.

Since organized religion is inherently narrow-minded and intolerant, a multitude of people might feel offended by such material. That would include people of other confessions, atheists, pro-choicers, agnostics and gay people. I know I would be extremely offended.

It's because of people like this training provider that women lose their lives, as happened not too long ago in Ireland to an Indian lady. The absurdity of it, that she had to die because of the warped ideas of people whose religion she never even shared. Sad and sick.

I think it's a forum to voice opinions isn't it x and have I named her or her company?? Hmmmm no I don't think I have x

No u haven't but you have on other post n you proberly will get your money bk xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back