Unicorn hair colors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcandyclub

Reaction score
hi guys what is the best bright colours to use on bleached hair which doesnt fade and looks good? Which toner would you recommend on getting a clean shade of white blonde on the bright colours come out at the best shade. Also do you use permanent or semi colours to achieve is look. I use wella and L’Oréal but I’m open to other brand with the bright colours. Thank you

Im a big fan of wells illumina for toning. 9/60 & 10/ is a very pretty combination. However...expecting no fading on bleached hair is never gauranteed...especially for fashion colors.

I’d use direct dyes for bright vibrant colour on pre-bleached level 10 hair. They will fade though, depending on porosity and how the client looks after their hair.

I love Pulp Riot. Just be sure to follow the directions and just rinse the color, no shampoo when rinsing first time. It lasts a long time on my clients and myself!

I’m a massive fan of Manic Panic, it’s accessible, well priced and I find the deeper colours fade nicely and slowly!

I like manic panic and vixen paint however I have always found these colours have a green stain when bleaching so I would be prepared for that. I even got it with their warm purples.

Brilliant ,thank you everyone for all your help.

Artic Fox has a great colour range of brights x

Montibello flashy are fab xx

Latest posts

Back