Uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Top Tottie

Reaction score
Hi geeky geeks

I dont normally do this, as i am quite shy!!:eek: I am wondering if you all feel like this..

When i wear my own clothes, i am just me, quite sometimes a bit meeky! geddit it - meeky, geeky!! God i am quite mad sometimes!

As soon i wear my salon uniform, i wear it with such pride and i am like a different person. I become quite chatty and could think of things to say i wouldnt do in my normal work environment (social services) but as soon as i see my beauty clients i am quite a chatterbox!!

I have heard it via the grapevine (from my beauty clients) that i could talk for england!! I told my mum and she thought it was laughable.
I have got a very overactive imagination and i am wondering if any of you feel the same. Sometimes i wish i could be chatty in my normal self but No!! Unless i wear my salon uniform 24/7...

Am i weird or what?

Confirm please!!

Thanks

Tolly xxx

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
:lol:...i can see how this would happen...look at superman.....:lol:

I am sure a policeman feels much more authoritative and confident with his uniform on.

you wear it with pride hun xx

xxx

oey

Reaction score
It just goes to show you can be a professional when you need to be and easy going when it doesnt matter so much

pure

Reaction score
Hi geeky geeks

I dont normally do this, as i am quite shy!!:eek: I am wondering if you all feel like this..

When i wear my own clothes, i am just me, quite sometimes a bit meeky! geddit it - meeky, geeky!! God i am quite mad sometimes!

As soon i wear my salon uniform, i wear it with such pride and i am like a different person. I become quite chatty and could think of things to say i wouldnt do in my normal work environment (social services) but as soon as i see my beauty clients i am quite a chatterbox!!

I have heard it via the grapevine (from my beauty clients) that i could talk for england!! I told my mum and she thought it was laughable.
I have got a very overactive imagination and i am wondering if any of you feel the same. Sometimes i wish i could be chatty in my normal self but No!! Unless i wear my salon uniform 24/7...

Am i weird or what?

Confirm please!!

Thanks

Tolly xxx
Actually you have described me to a tee!! :lol:
Put me in any social situation and I am very quiet and shy and find it quite difficult to get involved in conversation.

In my salon, I am me, I am charge and I need to put my clients at ease. Total Jekyll and Hyde! lol

aliceellen1974

Reaction score
It also gives me more confidence and i feel like i know what i am talking about with my uniform on..... love it! xxxxxx

Latest posts