Uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidim

Reaction score
Hi There

Are there any breathable uniforms for us therapist out there ..... Not to be rude but I am a sweaty mess by the end of the day....

Cheers all xxx

I know what you mean. My work is so hot that my boss has said come in linen trousers and a vest top. The only thing is linen creases easily but it definitely makes a difference xxx

I know what you mean. My work is so hot that my boss has said come in linen trousers and a vest top. The only thing is linen creases easily but it definitely makes a difference xxx

Tell me about it, i love linen but its a nightmare with the creasing.

What about a sleevless shirt that is smart, not very professional but you can get smart looking ones, 3/4 fitted trouser would look really nice.

hth

When I do massage I change into a cotton top. Otherwise, I wear my tunic uniform which is made from a a bi-stretch fabric - it is semi-breathable. he uniform brand is from Diamond Design. The fabric is very high quality and the cut is very flattering.

You can also get uniforms that are made from linen in natural colour, even if this creases i think it still looks very smart.

I have found linen creases to easily too. I still want to look smart but be able to keep cool too.

When I do massage I change into a cotton top. Otherwise, I wear my tunic uniform which is made from a a bi-stretch fabric - it is semi-breathable. he uniform brand is from Diamond Design. The fabric is very high quality and the cut is very flattering.

You can also get uniforms that are made from linen in natural colour, even if this creases i think it still looks very smart.

Me too-my uniform for the spa at uni is from diamond designs and its great even in this hot weather:)

I wear pink summer dresses for work, they are so comfy and pretty and 100% cotton too.

ooo a summer dress sounds great mmmmmm lots of ideas many thanks to you all xxxx

Latest posts

Back