Uniforms ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
hi, im about to embark on an EE course, once qualified I hope to go mobile. I want to look professional and therefore have chosen to wear a uniform. I love the tunic style tops but not sure which colour to go for? White is lovely and looks crisp and clean but im worried the slightest stain will ruin it, then again the black, brown and pink etc. are nice too but would they fade in the wash? Whats your take on this fellow geeks? x

I have a variety of colours, from pin stripe to white but thats because I couldnt make a decision and it depends on what type of day Im having :lol: also they had a sale on at La Beebey and there were loads at £5!!!! None of them have faded :)

I wear black and bought mine from La Beeby when they had their sale a little while back, £5.00 a top, £5.00 for trousers - will buy more when and if they do this offer again. The sizing with La Beeby is spot on for me. None of mine have faded either xx

i've just recieved the new florence roby catalogue and they have some absolutly gorgeous tunics in their new range. a lot of them are just plain colours but have colours parts on them, so like a coloured sash, or some have a pretty bow on the sleeve. so you could be a bit colourfull but whilst staying practical too.

hope this helps xx

Oooh fab!! Glad I've got some ideas on places to look as I've only seen the plain ones!! Can't wait to get tunic shopping (think I will wait for the sale to buy most as £5 is a bargain!!) thanx all x

I do lash extensions and can be a bit of a mucky pup so I would suggest a black tunic as the glue DOES NOT come off!!! LOL

p.s. are tunics only available in polyester?? Yuk

Have a look on the health and beauty wear website, they have some on sale and all have good reviews on the products. Havent actually used this company before for tunics but reviews are good so I was thinking of purchasing one....

Has anyone else had any good or bad experiences with them??

Simon Jersey does good uniforms that really stand up to everyday wear and tear and they are a good price.

Latest posts

Back