Unreliable client: what should I do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah come on MM you have to tell us now!! I won't sleep! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Me 4, Bert you need to share in PM ;)

I'm going to try and sack her after this next pedi which I hope she messes me around on so I'll have the perfect excuse.

Just man up, MM and say NO! What has the world come to ...tut, tut!

Oh and can you copy me in on the PM, I wanna know too :wink2:

Me and virtues knows... tee hee..

She might like ketchup too with the chips !

Or chutney !

Now I know and I agree I would sack her. I couldn't be doing with all the messing me around anyway x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hmmm I'm intrigued 😄

Amanda xx

I am on west coast time. Curious cats want to know before it kills them.

Me aswel :O

Laura xx

I had a client like this. I hadn't heard from her and thought I'd got rid. When she then called me to book I said 'I'm really sorry but on several occasions you've cancelled me with really short notice or none at all so I'm not keen to book you in in case you do it again' she was totally apologetic. If you say nothing they actually think it's okay!
Vic x

I've had clients like this too and have said something like Vic suggests above.

I've also started taking deposits from the unreliable ones - it's amazing how they show up when they've already paid some money. I take half the treatment price.

I respect and applaud Mobile Manicures decision not to post personal information about her clients house on a public Internet forum, so could everyone please take their intrigue and nosiness to PM please.

Latest posts

Back