update after the interview. fingers crossed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile nail tec

Reaction score
as i posted yesterday i had an interview at this new nail bar today.
well, went there, asked and answered the questions to the best of my ability. they already have another salon and expanding.
my only concern is that they use e files, i don't, but she said it is not a problem as we can train you in this area.
also, she said i was alot more experienced compared to the girl there at the moment, she has just left collage. i have only been doing this 6 months, how can i be experienced. anyway, her words not mine.
she seemed really impressed with my cv and the copies of all the certificates i have.

she is going to call me later today regarding interview.
finger, toes and everything else crossed for me please.

mobile nail tec said:
as i posted yesterday i had an interview at this new nail bar today.
well, went there, asked and answered the questions to the best of my ability. they already have another salon and expanding.
my only concern is that they use e files, i don't, but she said it is not a problem as we can train you in this area.
also, she said i was alot more experienced compared to the girl there at the moment, she has just left collage. i have only been doing this 6 months, how can i be experienced. anyway, her words not mine.
she seemed really impressed with my cv and the copies of all the certificates i have.

she is going to call me later today regarding interview.
finger, toes and everything else crossed for me please.

Everything crossed for you. Good luck.

good luck to you
xx

cant wait to hear the outcome

Good luck hope it goes well & you get the answer from her you wanted!!

Hiya, as u know i'm in oxford which shop is it?

Hi and good luck

got everything crossed for ya...good luck!!!:green:

Good luck, let us know xxx

Even my eyes are crossed for you hun lol

Latest posts

Back