Update on me! (& website Q)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
Hiya,
I bit the bullet in Feb! I went part time at the office!

Anywoo, I've offered to set up the salon website. :eek:

I've never done one before so it's a bit slow going.
I registered it with Google and i put keywords on it but it still doesn't come up with the search engines. I've read nearly every post Seany has ever written but i still can't seem to get the hang of it. Any ideas?

xxx

well done hun its lovely , but wheres the nails part of it ??:lol:

Great start!

Would try and add a few general pictures in there to soften the feel of it all up.

Cant help with the search engine thing - not enough of an expert to know the technical stuff!

Well done you on bitting the bullet & nice job with the web page, love the theme/colour!! :)

well done hun its lovely , but wheres the nails part of it ??:lol:

He he, I said at the bottom... still doing nails at home at the mo as because it's a REALLY old building the stairs to my room on the 3rd floor i think were designed for victorian people with size 1 feet!
I don't want any clients sporting neck braces with thier nails so i have to wait for the new stairs to be put in. :eek:

The gallery in the hair extensions page is my work..... :green:

Dont mean gallery pictures as such but pictures in general that hive web sites a softer/homier feeling.

Dont mean gallery pictures as such but pictures in general that hive web sites a softer/homier feeling.

Yup, I got that.. :)
salon owner is taking some artsy pics round the salon this week. He's a bit more creative than me! xxx

Yup, I got that.. :)
salon owner is taking some artsy pics round the salon this week. He's a bit more creative than me! xxx

Why not see if there are some copyright free pictures on the tinternet that you can use: e.g. pictures of hands and feet for mani's and pedi's etc.

Hair extensions look great by the way - wish I was a bit closer to you! :wink2:

the website is lovely, i especially like the colour theme, it is very welcoming. its probably me, but i couldnt see the product range used? for the beauty side this is an important selling feature- pls forgive if i'm blind! well done, i hope the salon is grateful!:)

the website is lovely, i especially like the colour theme, it is very welcoming. its probably me, but i couldnt see the product range used? for the beauty side this is an important selling feature- pls forgive if i'm blind! well done, i hope the salon is grateful!:)

I'll get some stuff up for that too. I don't have anything to do with the beauty side. I Just offered to put her offers and stuff on.
She does too many treatments to put them all one her little page so i just put on the most popular...:green:
x

He he, I said at the bottom... still doing nails at home at the mo as because it's a REALLY old building the stairs to my room on the 3rd floor i think were designed for victorian people with size 1 feet!
I don't want any clients sporting neck braces with thier nails so i have to wait for the new stairs to be put in. :eek:

The gallery in the hair extensions page is my work..... :green:

oops soz hun i realised after i had posted you had said but was in a rush and didnt have time to change it , lol

Well done, it looks lovely, and im really pleased you are busy

Latest posts

Back