Update on nightmare client!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
She only managed to lose one nail in two weeks!!! (and no lifting at all!!!!!!!)

I couldn't beleive it last night, she actually had to tell me that my mouth was open:eek: as i was in so much shock (and had prepared myself for the worse)

I've tried everthing i could think of with this client event to the point that her infills were no more than 10 days, but she'd still trash them and have terrrible lifting on most of them.

She works in a pet shop and was convinced that that wasn't helping, but i wasn't so sure. Then we deduced that when she has a bath at night she soaks in it for ages and adds baby oil - managed to get her to stop that, but still got the lifting. She wears rubber gloves when told and always applies solaroil at least twice a day.

Decided this time to try gel on her as i was having fab results with Akzentz. I bought the builder gel and used that and i just couldn't believe the results last night.

The process i used was -

Prep
Affixit
Bonder gel
Builder gel
Trilite gel
Cleanse and buff
2 x coats of POW
top coat of trilite

They looked perfect - well apart from one thumb that was no longer there.

She was so chuffed with them and so was i.

Took me 1 hr and 20 to do a full rebalance and replace her thumb nail - which again was great.

I 'm still in a state of shock now - i was starting to despair with her, but if i can get her to keep nails on im pretty sure i can get anyone to keep them on - it's certainly given my confidence a well needed boost!!!

Thanks to everone who's ear i've bent recently with regards to Akzentz gel - you'll be pleased to know the advice has paid off:hug:

Sorry long post over

Thanks again

Well done, glad you sorted it out somehow.
Betcha feel great!:D

well done Emma.... xxx
feels great when we overcome a problem and does our confidence the world of good.
you can stop doubting yourself now :hug:

pinkmummy said:
Well done, glad you sorted it out somehow.
Betcha feel great!:D

Sure do - cheers mate.xx

ValencianNails said:
well done Emma.... xxx
feels great when we overcome a problem and does our confidence the world of good.
you can stop doubting yourself now :hug:

Thanks Sandi.xx
I'm not sure i'll ever stop doubting myself (part of my makeup i think:eek: - drives my husband mad!!), but it has defintely given me more confidence.

wow, that's great :)

well done chick!! thats great! sumtimes its nice to have a nightmare client - it gives u a challenge!! (even though they can really get u down) xx

pinkchicnails said:
well done chick!! thats great! sumtimes its nice to have a nightmare client - it gives u a challenge!! (even though they can really get u down) xx

I think you could be right there - though i was v.close to sacking her as a client.:lol: LOL

well done hun!!!!!!!!!!

good on ya for persevering !

amb xx

MINKUS said:
well done hun!!!!!!!!!!

good on ya for persevering !

amb xx

Cheers mate, thanks for all the help and advice.:hug:

Latest posts

Back