Update On Sandi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sandi's friend is staying with her, as she is not allowed back home yet, the fire was spreading to the next town,4 km away from sandi, and some people had to sleep in the town hall. (i got this info last night). i also rang sandi last night, she said the place was crawling with police, and the helicopters were buzzing round.

sandi will be giving me an update later today, so once i get home from work, ill let you all know whats happening.

Hope andi will be ok, stay safe hun :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Glad to hear she is ok x x x x

Thanks for keeping us updated Glynis.....
I remember this happened a while ago too and Sandi posted some pics of the forest fire ....I hope this one stays away from her house too....She must be so worried.....I will keep thinking positive thoughts for her.

thinking of you sandi and your family x x

julesx

Missing you heeps babes - catch you when I get back from my hols.

OMG Sandi how scarey, send her my love G. I miss her so much on here :hug:

:eek: just after the recent metro disaster, and now this..thats terrible. I hope they get it under control and everyone is safe.:hug:

OMG what a clamity, send Sandi and the family all my love and hope all is ok for her keeping my fingers crossed.
x

the latest is...........sandi's friend still cant go home.
the fire has so far burnt the equivalent to 200 footy pitches. (so far)
400 more people have been evacuated, and the water planes are still trying to put out the fire. this was as of 7.30 tonight.

just had a call from sandi - the fire is now under control - at last some good news, i was so worried about her. and the bonus is she might have a phone line very soon.

she asked me to send you all her love

thats good news at least...about the fire...

sandi will be having 'withdrawl symptoms'....I wonder if The Nail Geek offers councelling to this type of problem:lol:

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!! :D

thanks Glynis (mwah xxx) for letting peeps know that I hadn't been kidnapped :wink2: :hug:
we're all safe and the fire is totally under control, thank god.
my friend (whose hubby is in UK for a few days), her 2 daughters and 3 dogs should be able to go home later today, we're off to have a chat to the Guardia officers shortly who are patrolling the Urbanisation where she lives to find out what's going on.

Telefonica finally got our phoneline sorted out this morning (thank goodness lol)
thank you for your messages of support in this thread and also the other thread :hug: xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: so glad to have you back Sandi, and just as glad to hear that everything is okay.:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad to see u back, and safe and sound thank goodness mate:hug:

What a relief, so glad you & your family are safe BIG HUGS & Welcome back xx

im gutted that your back!!!,

cos i managed to have early nights of late!!!!!!!
but now your back i guess its late nights chats reborn lol!!!!!!

seriousely im so pleased you are all safe and back in geekland , we missed ya xxxxxx

Ok ...I have cancelled my flight...and put the buckets and hose back in the garage.....but I am making hubby keep the firemans outfit on all day!!

Glad they managed to put the fire out without me......:)

Good to have you back Sandi.......

pleased your ok hun & everything is under control xxxxxxx

Glad you're back and all ok x

Latest posts

Back