Urgent advice needed-charity event consultation cards?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nishi85

Reaction score
hello all
hope you're all well tonight

im doing a charity event on sunday and just getting bits together for it.

any one who has done did you do consultation cards? were they your normal ones or did you create new ones?

im soooo confused lol

thanks in advance xxxx

hello all
hope you're all well tonight

im doing a charity event on sunday and just getting bits together for it.

any one who has done did you do consultation cards? were they your normal ones or did you create new ones?

im soooo confused lol

thanks in advance xxxx

I have done events like that and create a short version. It does depend what you are doing really. Biggest thing for me is data capture at these events (getting personal details for marketing) but if you are doing treatments you need to do your basic health & safety checks (medical issues, allergies etc) to make sure you don't treat anyone you shouldn't and it covers you should something happen.

Hopefully you will get some more responses to see what others say so you can make an informed decision.

I got a 'taster treatment consultation form' from FHT website, it is designed for events where you may not have time to sit and do a full 15min consultation but need to cover the main points and get a signed declaration.

You could have them ready for clients to fill in before their time slot so you can just quickly confirm ect.

Good luck with the event!

Lindsey x

thanks guys i wa panicking then lol xxxxx

I'm jumping in on this post if you don't mind, where's the client consultation card on the FHT website please? Thank u :) xx

I got a 'taster treatment consultation form' from FHT website, it is designed for events where you may not have time to sit and do a full 15min consultation but need to cover the main points and get a signed declaration.

You could have them ready for clients to fill in before their time slot so you can just quickly confirm ect.

Good luck with the event!

Lindsey x

Hi hun have you got a copy of this one please?

It's in the members area... will send you a copy when I'm back home on the laptop later x

It's in the members area... will send you a copy when I'm back home on the laptop later x

hey, sorry that's me just on the laptop and don't have a clue how to attach a file on here??

Latest posts

Back