URGENT brow tint question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemster

Reaction score
Geeks please help me!!

I have done about a million brow tints and they have all been fine but I have just been asked by the mother in law to do hers tonight for a big event she's going to tomorrow and I sooooooo don't want to screw up!!

She is naturally very very light blonde so I was thinking of using half brown and half grey to tone it down and literally applying and removing immediately - do you think this would be ok?

Don't want to get it wrong and her think I'm completely useless haha.

Any ideas greatly appreciated :-D xx

I'm not sure about using the grey. I would do the light brown, leave it on for 30 seconds and then remove. And if it's not dark enough, then the second time, only do it for 10 seconds, as it usually takes better the second time.

Don't worry, you'll do fine hun!

Personally, I think your original thoughts were spot on. I would mix a little bit of grey with a light brown as this really softens the final colour.

E x

Yes, definately remove after few seconds, and if she wants it darker, just apply again :) don't worry, you will be fine.

I think you are spot on too, do the grey and the brown and if it's not quite right you can always add a touch more brown and build up a bit of colour. Don't panic, you know what you are doing, it's just stressful as it's your mother in law.xx

Three quarter light brown and a quarter grey will be spot on. Grey is fabulous for toning the red out of the brown for blondes and us silver foxes!! :D

For very light/ashy blondes I do a half and half mix of grey and brown to get a taupe colour which is perfect. For extra caution, do one eyebrow at a time so you can judge the colour against the non-dyed one and only leave for 1 minute at a time. You can always re-apply to get a darker effect.

Good luck
PB
x

I agree, brown with a bit of grey. Good luck! You will be fine :)

Definitely do one brow at a time and remove almost straight away. Reapply if too light. You'll be fine x

Thank you ladies...here goes! xx

Latest posts

Back