urgent help needed PLEASE!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
I have a spray tan booked in in just over and hour. My tent has been playing up and folds down when it wants to. It's embarasing when your at a clients house and it wont go down! Its been happening a lot lately. So ive just put it up and now it wont go down!
I have followed the plastic bit all around to see that it has not been twisted but how the hell do you twist it back.
Please help im about to have kittens :eek:
xxx

From the tent being fully up fold it right side in first to the back of the tent then left side over that. Place it flat on the floor with the opening side placed to the left and the bigger end facing you (the tents bottom).

Push the far smaller (top) end against the wall and holding each side of the wider (the end now facing you) push so the tent curves downwards bulging towards the floor, walk forwards to make this happen. Then curl as if you are trying to roll it into a loop bottom to meet top, bulging the tent towards the floor then carry on pushing it back towards your feet. It helps if you have your inner wrists facing the floor and fingers over the top side of the tent.

Once it is twisted under, the sides form two loops push the edge of the right side loop down under your left arm and the right over the top of the other, it should feel like it now wants to collapse but hold on to the left side (now at the right) to push down firmly. Hold the tent together while putting it in the bag. :hug:

Last edited:
Have you put it up and down a lot, with mine I tend to grab the right hand side at the front around the middle and push into the next corner if you know what I mean whilst standing with one foot in it so that it has a bit of force behind it then when it looks flat put it in half then it kind of does the rest itself, which part are you struggling with the initial bit or folding it in half once you have it flat?

x

From the tent being fully up fold it right side in first to the back of the tent then left side over that. Place it flat on the floor with the opening side place to the left and the bigger end facing you (the tents bottom).

Push the far smaller (top) end against the wall and holding each side of the wider (the end now facing you) push so the tent curves downwards bulging towards the floor, walk forwards to make this happen. Then curl as if you are trying to roll it into a loop bottom to meet top, bulging the tent towards the floor then back towards your feet. It helps if you have your inner wrists facing the floor and fingers over the top side of the tent.

Once it is twisted under, the sides form two loops push the edge of the right side loop down under your left arm and the right over the top of the other, it should feel like it now wants to collapse but hold on to the left side (now at the right) to push down firmly. Hold the tent together while putting it in the bag. :hug:

Hi hun thank you for your help i dont think i explained it properly. I know how to put it down ive done it loads of times but for some reason now it wont go down. Ive heard about them becoming twisted but i can seem to find any twists in it. But yet it still wont go down. Ive followed all the wires round and when i bend it in half it's like one side is really stiff but the other is wanting to bend. :mad: it's driving me mad!!
xxx

Have you put it up and down a lot, with mine I tend to grab the right hand side at the front around the middle and push into the next corner if you know what I mean whilst standing with one foot in it so that it has a bit of force behind it then when it looks flat put it in half then it kind of does the rest itself, which part are you struggling with the initial bit or folding it in half once you have it flat?

x

I'm fine with getting it down usually but its not having it now one side is ok but the other wont bend xxx

Oh dear not sure in that case maybe try twisting it the wrong way then back again to see if it undoes. Sorry I can't help. Good luck.:hug:

I'm unsure too, it sounds like there is a fault with it, for this one spray maybe if you know the client well you could apologise and ask if she could come to you this evening for her tan (you could discount her a couple of pounds) and then get onto the company this evening and get it sorted asap?

I really hope you manage something and get it sorted, let us know!

Good luck.

x

mine does this every so often too, will fold down no problems 9/10 times but then one time it just doesnt want to fold! :irked: I can normally get it to the stage where it bends in a C shape and would normally curl up but one side wants to curl and the other side won't...

I normally have this problem at clients houses so have no choice but to keep trying until it eventually does fold down but sometimes it takes half a dozen tries until it goes back to normal..

Not sure what causes it? like you say its as if its got kinked or something? Keep perservering and you will get there in the end :hug:​

mine does this every so often too, will fold down no problems 9/10 times but then one time it just doesnt want to fold! :irked: I can normally get it to the stage where it bends in a C shape and would normally curl up but one side wants to curl and the other side won't...​

I normally have this problem at clients houses so have no choice but to keep trying until it eventually does fold down but sometimes it takes half a dozen tries until it goes back to normal..​

Not sure what causes it? like you say its as if its got kinked or something? Keep perservering and you will get there in the end :hug:​

Yes this is exactly what it does its so annoying. It still wont go down the way i usually do it but have a look at weezies advice because this is now the only way it will go down and might help you if this happens again.I will ring them in the morning, wish me luck because the customer service is absolute pants lol xxx

Latest posts

Back