Urgent-Hollywood hot wax in/around Bondi Beach, Sydney

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olabecee

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've got a client who has in the last 3 weeks relocated to Sydney for a year. She's in desperate need of an Hollywood wax and I'm trying to find a competent wax therapist who uses a good quality hot wax in or around Bondi Beach. It doesn't really matter if you are mobile, salon or home based. Thanks, :biggrin:

Just bumping this up, anyone out there close to Bondi Beach?

Thanks

Wow, no one out there? :confused:

I will put the word out ...... not many techs from Sydney in here, I will ask my clients and see what I find out

Thanks nailzoo for the help.:biggrin:

Ohhhh! Big chore for me but if she pays my air fare and accommodation I'll do it for her 😏 (sorry not very helpful!)

Ohhhh! Big chore for me but if she pays my air fare and accommodation I'll do it for her 😏 (sorry not very helpful!)

lol, its a shame I still can't find anyone for her.

Hi Ola, Nic who runs waxing 4 blokes has a directory of therapists who offer male waxing in Australia, but Im sure some of these salons are unisex so that may help. Also Nic is a lovely guy so he may be able to recommend someone if she contacts him

Waxing for men.

HTH Jack

Thanks so much Jackand Gillian W.....I'll be on the move with this a.s.a.p:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back