Urgent silver/grey dress with silver, strappy heeled sandals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olabecee

Reaction score
Hi everyone as the title says, would you be able to suggest what nails is best to match this outfit. A client of mine is going to a wedding this week and has asked for a french shellac mani and a red or pink shellac pedi. She's wearing an open toed sandals so I'm thinking this would clash. What do you think and suggest? If you've got pictures, please feel free to post. Many thanks in advance.:)

I think red would clash a fair bit unless she had a red lightning Minx with a crystal big toe? she would of course need to then have red accessories for her outfit?

If it were me, I would suggest either black with crystals for the toes or silver chrome Minx with black crystals.

for the nails, I would go black almond shaped enhancements with silver moon manicure :D Natural nails, length dependant, I would either do the same or go a bit mad with the bling and have teeny crystals embedded to create the smile line and free edge on a black base :D xx

Nice ideas Brittone05, I've just text my client to check if she can have bling for work as she's a solicitor. Please keep the ideas coming.

If she can't have bling then the moon manicure would be ideal - if she is dead set on having red though, you could perhaps do a Louboutin manicure for her? xx

hi i did a client the other day. she had extensions but would work as well on natural nails. they are asphalt shellac tips with a sprinkling of glitter. i think she had gold glitter but silver would look fab along with maybe silver rockstar toes?
the photos arent brill but hopefully youll see what i did x

Attachments

• asphalt tips 2.jpg
    asphalt tips 2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,407
I did asphalt with the silver shimmer/glitter shellac (oops forgot the name, is it silver VIP) it was gorgeous. It almost looked like metal!

If she can't have bling then the moon manicure would be ideal - if she is dead set on having red though, you could perhaps do a Louboutin manicure for her? xx

Thanks for this idea, she can actually have bling for work but doesn't want red anymore. I'll post some samples when I'm done. Thank you:)

I did asphalt with the silver shimmer/glitter shellac (oops forgot the name, is it silver VIP) it was gorgeous. It almost looked like metal!

Thanks mally 123pink, I've just done a sample and I love it. I intend showing her some of the samples and she can have her pick. ;)

This is how I did mine back in September for a wedding but I was wearing silver accesories with a red dress:
shoe2-1.jpg

Hi ladies as promised, attached is what my client ended up having. Many thanks. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 402
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 576
Wow, they look gorgeous! Hope she was happy! :)

Latest posts

Back