Urgent-spray tan solution needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

auzz12

Reaction score
Hi All

I know this is a really silly thing to ask but i really need spray tan solution i have had last minute bookings tonight for tomoz evening and i have had spray tans tonight and think i'm not going to have enough for tomoz and i'm nearly fully booked i was wandering if anyone knew where i could get solution in Aberdeen preferred Nouvatan is there any mobile tech willing to sell me solution i can travel

Please :)

Thanks
Austin

Hi All

I know this is a really silly thing to ask but i really need spray tan solution i have had last minute bookings tonight for tomoz evening and i have had spray tans tonight and think i'm not going to have enough for tomoz and i'm nearly fully booked i was wandering if anyone knew where i could get solution in Aberdeen preferred Nouvatan is there any mobile tech willing to sell me solution i can travel

Please :)

Thanks
Austin

I'd have helped but I think just south of London might be too far for you to travel. Hope someone comes to your rescue :) xx

I use nouvatan but I'm West Yorkshire so can't help with the selling side. Have you got any %'s that you can mix to get the most out of it?

I have some Fresh Indulgence 7.5, 9.5 and 11.5% if that's any use. They're open but each only has 1 tan out of it. Or I have an unopened 9% Revive. I don't have any tans booked in until after New Year.

austin i will post it on our company face book page to see if someone can borrow you a some solution we have loads of geeks in scotland inbox me your phone number :biggrin:

Austin someone has kindly inboxed me on the facebook page there in Alford Aberdeenshire and they have spare solution you can collect this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back