Urgent - transgender intimate wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile-hands

Reaction score
Hi
I have a lady (was a man) booked in for an intimate wax at 3pm.
I asked about the surgery and she advised it was done 4 months ago but has had a wax done since and they have had it confirmed by the doctor that they are ok to have it done!
I'm sure we are supposed to wait 6 months before waxing after any surgery involving stitches... Would you go ahead?
Thanks
Angela

Hi hon
Have you pm'd Kim? I know you trained with her and she has always been great at messaging back,
Vic x

I'm good thanks! (Vikki - On a Personal note: I'm still hair free! Will let you know by Monday if I need to re-book Friday's appointment) Back on topic- I have contact Kim but as the clients coming in at 3pm thought Kim may be too busy so thought I'd post on here too.
I've checked my insurance but can't find the answer. X

On Kim's training notes it say as a contra-indication: scar tissue that is red & tender to touch (best to wait 6 months)...
I have called Babtac and they have said not to do it before 6months healing even if it's not red, sore or if the client has a doc note!

Update: Kim has also advised against it!
The client has been advised :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back