Urgent! Where can I order wavy stick tip Indian Remy hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaHR

Reaction score
I have a client who wants to look like chantelle on Big Brother. :)and she wants to have wavy exts that will stay wavy when washed and dried.
I don't normally fit wavy so am trying to find a good supplier.
We need to do micro-ring fitting as she wants the most gentle fitting having had problems with glued in weft in the past.

And of course. She wants all this yesterday. Lol
So any speedy help will be very much appreciated. I'm not finding what I want in a Google search and would prefer a recommendation anyway.

Linda

hi!

Not sure about wavy hair but lush-us.co.uk are great for tip extensions and they now do 0.8g per extension where they use to do 0.5 ! dont know if this will help but give them a try ! ive used them to do straight micro ring extensions and the girl loves the hair !

No good I'm afraid. Lush are my suppliers but they don't do wavy. :-(

lush us are geting wavy in soon hopefuly in next couple of weeks

Deb
x

Hi linda,
Afrocare.com do body wave in the stick tip not sure how long though. And Fresh Hair by Hair development. they do a body wave and a natural wave.
If client has had issues with glued in weft that is so harsh on the hair. i have seen some of the most severe hair loss with those so would she not consider the bonded methods?
I haven t necessarily found the links to always be kinder than the bonded methods if applied, maintained and removed properly so maybe have another consultation with client if no luck on the link method.

Yes Siansy I have gone back to her saying pre-bonds are not the same in damage terms as glued in weft and that she may have to choose between wavy or non-glued.
But I'll check out those suppliers you mentioned. Thanks a lot.

Linda

My mate has just text me today to say that salonservices have the barmain wavy pre bonded in for £4 for 10strands might be worth checking out

Deb
x

Latest posts

Back