Use your Geek site to the max!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
I just want to draw to the attention of new and old geeks alike, that this site contains some of the best tutorials to help amateur and professional nail technicians that you will find anywhere in the world.

Take advantage of the tutorials by reading them and learning from them.

There was a question on the main board today about 'curling' which could have been answered in full by reading the Geek's tutorial 'curlingonysuckis'.

There is so much help and vital info on this site it is a shame that more do not read the tutorials. They are there for your help and edification so enjoy.

The tutorials are like text books on line..............
I have a folder dedicated to tutorials..........I named mine the encyclopedia of Geeks.....
As soon as they are posted on this board I print them off...................So I can read them when I am not on line............ It's getting to a nice book size now..........and it's amazing what you find when you re read stuff..........
Thanks Geeg for your hard work on this xxxxx I appreciate very much.........

all the tutorials are in one big folder now named the bible because i would not be with out it, it has helped me out so much while i have been learning, thank you to everyine that puts the tutorials together xx

I'm a newbie and have been really struggling with L&P. I was getting very despondent, particularly as I have no one to bounce ideas off and I felt I was floundering in the dark with not much success:cry: I printed off some of the tutorials and I practised some of the techniques and I'm very pleased to say my results have been soooooooo much better. My smile lines have improved considerably - they're not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but I did my first set yesterday that I felt reasonably happy with. I'm even considering upping my prices a bit. I've been charging £5 so far but feel that they are worth much more than that now, so think I'll charge £10 or £15. I definitely wouldn't have improved to that extent if I hadn't used the tutorial.

So many thanks for those who take the time to post up the tutorials :hug:

Julie

Just have to agree with everything Geeg as written above. The tutorials are an asset to this site :cool: They are written by top tech's and are useful and free for all to use. :cool:

i agree the tutorials are agod send.
when you go through stages of lack of confidence or a problem arises the tutorials on here help you see and solve things.
things you may be missing out but are unaware of.
you read the tutorials and its like "right thats what i ahvent been doing then"
keep them coming we do appreciate them :Love:

I agree that the tutorials are fantastic. I am a newbie - sitting my practical exam tomorrow - and I have had loads of discussions with my instructor about the methods and techniques outlined on this site. I have gained so much from it and I hope to continue gaining.

How cool is this?

From everyone who has constributed... Big thanks. I can tell you from a presonal view point that it is comments like these that makes people want to create more (now I just need to find the time for that fricken rebalance tutorial ;) )

I have learned so much from all the other geeks it's untrue. When I first came on this site I really didn't see the point of becoming a premium geek as I didn't think I would get anything from being one ............ but with so much advice, information, new found friends, and particularly those tutorials I thought it was a small price to pay to help keep this wonderful site going. Thanks GMG for creating all of this and thank you Gigi for all your knowledge and wisdom you have passed on to us for free in your tutorials.

Sassy Hassy said:
I have learned so much from all the other geeks it's untrue. When I first came on this site I really didn't see the point of becoming a premium geek as I didn't think I would get anything from being one ............ but with so much advice, information, new found friends, and particularly those tutorials I thought it was a small price to pay to help keep this wonderful site going. Thanks GMG for creating all of this and thank you Gigi for all your knowledge and wisdom you have passed on to us for free in your tutorials.
HEAR HEAR

Mee too I have a folder for Geeky stuff...as good if not better than some of my books to date...

Excluding my bible that is

Latest posts

Back