using beauty terms at the wrong time lol?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaine143a

Reaction score
So, I went to B&Q tonight to get ready for weekend of DIY.

Asked for BASE coat instead of undercoat, and then ............. some SPRAYTAN solution to paint my fences with ....... DOH

Has anyone else embarrassed themselves this way lol?

Yes. I went to a fastfood place once and asked for a venti pepsi. so embarassing.

Yes. I went to a fastfood place once and asked for a venti pepsi. so embarassing.

Hmmm .. what does that mean?

I know what a pepsi is of course but don't know what is embarassing about a venti pepsi .. am I gonna feel daft in a minute?? lol

Jacqui xx

Not exactly the same thing, but a male friend called me the other day asking if I would bring over my shellac. Figuring he must have a ladyfriend he wants me to demo it too, or he's looking to expand his nail fashion, I ask what color, and he says 'I thought it only came in one color?' and to bring whatever I have.
Laughing to myself I pack up my kit and off I go, pull it all out to show him and he's completely baffled as to why I've come to do his nails.

He wanted the shellac, (as in wood sealer/varnish) he left with me after some DIY.

Yeah, I felt like a muppet lol. :)

Not exactly the same thing, but a male friend called me the other day asking if I would bring over my shellac. Figuring he must have a ladyfriend he wants me to demo it too, or he's looking to expand his nail fashion, I ask what color, and he says 'I thought it only came in one color?' and to bring whatever I have.
Laughing to myself I pack up my kit and off I go, pull it all out to show him and he's completely baffled as to why I've come to do his nails.

He wanted the shellac, (as in wood sealer/varnish) he left with me after some DIY.

Lol easy mistake to make x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

That's what I'm telling myself! And I should've just done his nails anyway x

Hmmm .. what does that mean?

I know what a pepsi is of course but don't know what is embarassing about a venti pepsi .. am I gonna feel daft in a minute?? lol

Jacqui xx

Well, I used to work at Starbucks, and Venti is a trademark starbucks term for large.

Brilliant!!!!!!!!

is DIY mean do it yourself?

Last Christmas, I was doing some baking. Since I had to purchase nuts by the pound, I asked if I could remove the ones I didn't want. The stocker said sure, he'd help me. Which ones would we be removing? The Brazilian Nuts.

Damn it!

Elaine, you're like Collin from Wow Factor in reverse LOL - he's always extolling the virtues of B&Q products for being excellent for spray tanning :green:

Latest posts

Back