Using different brands in lashing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura1993

Reaction score
Do any of you use different brands in lashing, I mean do you have to use the same brand primer, glue, remover, sealer ect?!
I use lash base lashes, have just ordered their primer & sealer but was thinking of trying a Different glue! Do need to change all of my products?!
xx

Im curious to know this to x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek

I use flirties glue/primer/sealer. But all different brands of lashes. Marvel pads. Haven't found it a problem at all :) x

Thanks for your reply! Do others do this too?
xx

I use flirties glue, debonder etc and lash base lashes and disposables i prefer lash base lashes! I keep the glue as a back up but never had a problem using with flirties glue

A quick question....do you all get your supplies online,or is theire actually a shop where you guys pick up your items from? I. Searching in the area of Manchester,Leigh...any one got a idea?

I use lashes from Lash Base and eyeluvlashes and I get my glue from Lash Revolution. I buy all mine online.

Can anyone recommend a good company for 0.10 and 0.07mm thickness for stacking?

I mix and match. I have tried lots of suppliers and sometimes get free samples sent to try but over the years I've found my favourites.

For finer lashes, try AH Francis or CilsFrance. Lashbase have recently started stocking them too

Last edited:
Thanx Ellibee...I agree with ya,mix and match,and you find what products works best for you.

Primers are most always just a primer,drying and cleaning agent,and will not interfere with a different brand of glue,

also a great tip...5 min before ending your application of lashes,and taking off the under eye gel pads,take a cotton disk,spray it with room tempered water,3-4 sprays,
cut it in half,and place it on your clients cheekbones,go over with your fan...body temp,and air,will release enough of moisture for the glue to bond good..

If you have a very slow setting glue,you can also try this technique from the beg of your application,speeds up bonding a lot ;)

So I have the all clear form you guys?!
What does everyone think of lash products from creative academy?
xx

Latest posts

Back