UV Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cynails

Reaction score
Hi I was trained using the Acrylic powders etc which cure under UV, can anyone tell me where I can purchase this? Many Thanks

Acrylic powders that cute under uv??

Neva Herd of it acrylic is using liquid and powder no need to cure they set on there own when combined.Gel is cured under a uv lamp but haven't Herd of what you have been trained in.sorry

I have actually got uv acrylic liquid that I picked up by mistake a while back, I never knew what to do with it

I have never herd of this before lol.I wonder what you would do with it then would be good to fined out though x

The acrylic i was using you could mould it for as long as you want without it setting (hence using the UV lamp to cure). I know you can get the normal acrylic but it only gives a certain amount of time before it sets. Sorry its just what ive been trained with and it was only in November I was trained!!

Who did you train with? Did they not provide details of suppliers?

I trained 3 years ago that way!! It's a bit late now but I will look in my garage for the original stuff and if it's there you can have it! I converted to nsi attraction not long after.
I also never understood why nobody else used this method? Then when i retrained with nsi I realised!
Poor quality product and poor quality training!

Found the uv cure stuff! It's called rebel rebel, I have a big 50g pot of the powder and 2 bottles of the monomer if you want it?

Thats the one Ive got ..... Star nails

Its just sat on the shelf doing nothing!

Sorry just looked at the link its not that one, ooops sorry

Thanks for your help..I found the products I was trained with its..the edge xx

I use dream uv acrylic by essential nails. I like that it easily gives the high quality liquid shine I like with gel with the strength of acrylic that a lot of my clients love. It is also odour free which is great for me as I'm mobile. Check out the essential nails website for details x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I use dream uv acrylic by essential nails. I like that it easily gives the high quality liquid shine I like with gel with the strength of acrylic that a lot of my clients love. It is also odour free which is great for me as I'm mobile. Check out the essential nails website for details x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek
what are you on about there is no uv acrylic only uv gel and powder acrylic on dream nails

what are you on about there is no uv acrylic only uv gel and powder acrylic on dream nails

Actually, I've just looked in the back of my cupboard. I bought this stuff years ago (can't remember why, and I don't think I ever used it). This is by Dream Nails and is a liquid and powder system that is set with UV light.

Attachments

• CIMG5956 (640x480).jpg
    CIMG5956 (640x480).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 75
  • CIMG5959 (640x480).jpg
    CIMG5959 (640x480).jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 73
Actually, I've just looked in the back of my cupboard. I bought this stuff years ago (can't remember why, and I don't think I ever used it). This is by Dream Nails and is a liquid and powder system that is set with UV light.

aww :o ohh dream nails do not cure acrylic powder under uv anymore :|
Just the gel formula that they cure now :D

Latest posts

Back