UV lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catznailz

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im doing an acrylic nail course with Young nails in Dec but i want to try out their gel products. What im wondering is will i need to change my lamp as i currently have one from The Edge and its a 12 watt.

:)

Hi guys

Im doing an acrylic nail course with Young nails in Dec but i want to try out their gel products. What im wondering is will i need to change my lamp as i currently have one from The Edge and its a 12 watt.

:)

Yes you do need to change your lamp...you must always use the uv lamp recommended with its gel system.
The wattage is nothing to do with it...its the uv output...hava a read of this.......

http://www.salongeek.com/general-articles/35947-choosing-uv-lamp-your-gel-system.html

You absolutely need to ask Young Nails ... Sometimes you need to change your lamp and other times you don't .... it all depends on how theproduct is made and how much UV that product requires.

Many systems use the same amount of UV and many have 'special needs' where the amount of UV exposure is required. Always check with the product company as to exactly what their system requires for a complete cure of their particular product.

Latest posts

Back