UV Topcoat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soojoo

Reaction score
HI there, can anyone help please! I recently purchased some sina uv topcoat for my nails but I cannot get it to dry. I have sat with my nails under the uv lamp for twenty minutes and they are still wet!!!! Any ideas anyone?

Oh dear! You really need to understand products before you use them! (You haven't filled in your profile so it seems as though you haven't done any training?)

It probably is dry but has a sticky inhibition layer that needs removing with an alcohol based cleanser.

I suggest you fill in your profile!

No I havn't done any training. It said apply to nails as a topcoat and dry under a uv lamp!!!!

This is a forum for professionals and that really is a professional product as is a UV lamp. There can be all sorts of allergic reactions associated with the product if not used properly.

Wherever you got it from shouldn't be selling it to unqualified individuals. If it is a retail product (never heard of it) it should have very full instructions with it

sorry, didnt realise I had to be a proffessional to ask a question :(

sorry, didnt realise I had to be a proffessional to ask a question :(

You don't have to be a professional :hug:. I think if you'd put your query in the consumer queries forum you'd have got more help. Maybe you could ask one of the mods to move it for you, or just repost your thread there. And please don't be put off asking questions!

Thank you for YOUR help rogue:)

Actually I gave you the help you needed. i.e. how to get rid of the sticky layer and a warning of potential problems when using a product that shouldn't be sold as a retail product.

You don't have to be a professional :hug:. I think if you'd put your query in the consumer queries forum you'd have got more help. Maybe you could ask one of the mods to move it for you, or just repost your thread there. And please don't be put off asking questions!

You dont have to be a professional to ask questions but I'd say you do if you are asking questions about products that are for professional use only.

You dont have to be a professional to ask questions but I'd say you do if you are asking questions about products that are for professional use only.

I absolutely agree, but as the OP is a non-professional she may not have realised that it is a professional product. I did go on a couple of websites looking for info about the topcoat in question and it does state on one of them that it's suitable for professional or home use. So many professional products are so widely available from websites that don't ask for any proof of qualifications that it's sometimes difficult to know whether it's a pro product or not.

Just found the website 3 x UV Sina TOPCOAT Acrylic Nail Art Gel Top Coat PolishFree S...USD 9.80/Piece,3 Items Per Lot Wholesale Price at DHgate.com
Soodoo, at the bottom of the link page, in red there are some directions for use, it may be helpful to you to read them.

Latest posts

Back